Worst sound to hear in a game?

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here! Need a dispenser here!

Quel0

Sep 12, 2008
I still hate the noise megaman makes when he dies... why does he split up into those little balls anyway?

Quel0

Sep 12, 2008
Oh, and any noise except the original game noises in TF2... What's with the servers that play crappy music/random noises and enforce a rule that you have to listen to it without complaint?

WIUtomato

Oct 18, 2008
I know I've been guilty of it too, but coughing into your mic on COD4 (or anything really), I mean, I usually manage to mute it, but thats killed me too... that, and smack-tards who yell at you for calling out enemy locations in HC team deathmatch... I mean, aren't we supposed to play as a team?

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Oh, oh, I've just thought of another sound you wouldn't want to hear. In a game, in a comic, anywhere.

"Senbonzakura Kageyoshi"

I swear to God, if I have ever heard these words, I would freakin' run for my life.

Or...

"Dark Matter Cannon Launched!".

Both are of the same power.

Danman1

Mar 27, 2009
Im probably the 100th person to sy this but Im not about to read 8 pages .
Navi. HEY! LISTEN! how come the arrows allways pass through her?

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
SmilingKitsune said:
Bourne said:
"Hero, your health is low. Watch that."

You all know this is true!
Oh god the memories! Why didn't that damn seal come with a mute button?
I know! Although Fable II was quite amusing for this: "Shortly after Jack of Blades was slain by a Hero, the Guildmaster was rumored to be killed by that same Hero. The words "Your health is low" were etched into his forehead."

Aegwadar

Apr 2, 2009
Baby Tea said:
The worst sound in a game?

"WHAT?? MOM, WHAT DID YOU SAY?
NO MOM!
...MOM!
...MOM I DID IT LAST WEEK!
...MOM IT'S KATELYN'S TURN!
KATELYN SHUTTUP!
SHUTTUP KATELYN!
NO MOM I'M SORRY! I'LL DO IT AFTER THIS ROUND!
AFTER THIS ROUND!
LIKE 10 MINUTES!
10 MINUTES!
YES MY HOMEWORK IS DONE!
WHAT?
...WHAT??
I DON'T WANNA GOTO GRANDMA'S!"

Ugh...just mute your freaking mic please.

HA! So true..

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Aegwadar said:
Baby Tea said:
The worst sound in a game?

"WHAT?? MOM, WHAT DID YOU SAY?
NO MOM!
...MOM!
...MOM I DID IT LAST WEEK!
...MOM IT'S KATELYN'S TURN!
KATELYN SHUTTUP!
SHUTTUP KATELYN!
NO MOM I'M SORRY! I'LL DO IT AFTER THIS ROUND!
AFTER THIS ROUND!
LIKE 10 MINUTES!
10 MINUTES!
YES MY HOMEWORK IS DONE!
WHAT?
...WHAT??
I DON'T WANNA GOTO GRANDMA'S!"

Ugh...just mute your freaking mic please.

HA! So true..
Bravo.
Another favorite of mine is the one with the hysterically crying child in the background and father of the year screaming in the headset telling him/her to go back to bed.

vamp rocks

Aug 27, 2008
marfoir(IRL) said:
In COD4 there was one sound that filled me with fear:

*click*
*shudder* dark memories...

on a side note...

epic memories as one saves my life.... / playing cops and robbers and trying to escape 6 claymores placed around you

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
"CHRIAAAA" when crawling through an air vent in Half-Life (1) and "Chwoooooo" when walking through a battleground in WoW.