Would you date your avatar?

Moloch Sacrifice

Aug 9, 2013
amaranth_dru said:
No. I'm straight and if I weren't or were a female I'd avoid a man who doesn't speak except in grunts and screams. I'm not much for silent partners, communication is an ideal for me. No wonder Princess Zelda don't wanna hit that...
I don't know, I'm sure there are situations where someone that vocal might liven things up...

Billy D Williams

Jul 8, 2013
Well, I don't mean to sound narcissistic but lets face it. There isn't a single person in the would who wouldn't want to be with me. Myself included.

So yes. Yes I would...

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Moloch Sacrifice said:
amaranth_dru said:
No. I'm straight and if I weren't or were a female I'd avoid a man who doesn't speak except in grunts and screams. I'm not much for silent partners, communication is an ideal for me. No wonder Princess Zelda don't wanna hit that...
I don't know, I'm sure there are situations where someone that vocal might liven things up...
Point taken, but still the question was "date" not "jump their bones".

Aug 1, 2010
Oh god no, I'd be far too intimidated.

If I ever even met the guy I would probably have roughly the same reaction that Troy had to meeting Levar Burton

Miyenne

May 16, 2013
Hm, would I date Eraph?

Probably. A well meaning, if hot headed 20 something boy... Hm. Well, I dunno, actually. He does rather have a temper, and can be an idiot about women.

Eh, he's hot. I would.

Dranen

Mar 3, 2012
Would I be willing to date Kagami?
I don't see why not.. She's not especially violent, magical/dangerous or anything unlike some people's avatars. :p

Yeah, I think I would.

Blinktv

Nov 24, 2013
Would I date my lovely cinder block, with all those curves and the most beautiful holes?
No.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
RipVanTinkle said:
<------ Look at her, look at her, she's adorable!

Of course I would date Ryuko! We'd eat lemons together, find a more substantial meal whenever she gets anemic, go shopping (seriously, you have like two outfits, it's time to expand your wardrobe) have bombastic fights with each other...*Wistful sigh*

Besides, she knows how to dress for the occasion:

:3
God damnit I wish I had a Ryuko avatar right now.

OT: Sorry Yosuke but no. Since when were you into dudes anyway? I'm pretty confident you used to be a bit homophobic.

Moderated

May 12, 2012
My avatar is a guy, and I'm straight, so no.
also (TWD game spoilers)
he's dead

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
New's Dog?

Would I date New's Dog? ... I dunno, it might get awkward. I'd prefer to friendzone him and then go on wacky and wonderful zany adventures down the trail of Scooby Doo where we go to the land of the gumdrop king and have to solve the ancient mystery of FDsfaf but we have to do so through a D&D Game, and to our horror it is 4e so we burn it to the ground with a flamerthrower and New's Dog after burning everything throws a few molotovs and a nuke just to be sure and then we replay it in 3.5e and much fun was had by all but New's Dog couldn't roll with his paws so we had to visit a Monk to see if he could help then we realised how underpowered Monks were and laughed at him so we went to a Wizard and suddenly New's Dog had telekinesis and he roooolled the dice and then the mystery of FDsfaf was solved and we grabbed a bev before hoping back on our flying VTOL mega carrier and water skiing all the way home to Australia. Mate.

Or, you know, friends with benefits. That might work.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Link in this form is a very handsome fellow, but I'm straight so no. I may not be the most talkative person, but he can only communicate in grunts and silent "Yes" and "No" in text boxes. The communication I need is just not there I'm afraid.

MrPhyntch

Nov 4, 2009
Normally I'm perfectly straight, but this guy? The one to the left? He turned fucking BAGPIPES metal. He deserves at least a drink and a dance.

Grach

Aug 31, 2012
Sadly no, as I don't swing that way. I'm certainly missing out though.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
My avatar's a Mawile. That's a Pokémon, for all you uncultured swinubs.

I absolutely would.

KazeAizen

Jul 17, 2013
JoJo said:

[HEADING=1]JoJo Threads Proudly Presents:[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Would you date your avatar?[/HEADING]​

For the premise of this thread, imagine you encounter the person or thing depicted in your avatar. Doesn't matter if they're human or beast, fictional or real. Your avatar wants nothing more than... to go on a date with you! What would you do?

Some ground rules:

1) If you have multiple sentient beings in your avatar, you may choose one in particular or all of them if that sort of thing floats your boat

2) If your avatar is currently Alienfied as is mine, you can choose between the Aliens avatar and your actual avatar (or even both if you so desire)

3) If you have no sentient beings in your avatar, well you're out of luck for this thread, consider yourself #foreveralone.

Would I date a xenomorph? Well, they aren't exactly eye candy but seeing what the one in Alien did to some of it's human victims, I wouldn't want to get on it's bad side so I would probably say yes. I would politely decline any offers to 'come in for coffee' afterwards however, knowing how they reproduce.

So Escapists, would you date your avatar?
Considering mine is Elsa the Snow Queen, she's 21, gorgeous voice, beautiful, and Disney has actually made me have a crush on a princess/queen for the first since Jasmine (don't look at me like that) I'd say yes.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
My Avatar is a Goomy. When it evolves it turns into this:

Sooooo.....

[HEADING=2]You would not be able to stop me from trying to date that.[/HEADING]

Zetatrain

Sep 8, 2010
Country
United States
Hmm well, I obviously can't(or won't) date an emblem, but if we stretch the question a bit I would date a couple women from Mithril, though one of them might be considered underage depending on the country.

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Well...
or
Unless you're going to tell me that only Bambi counts in which case no, I'm not into that sort of thing and fine, be like that.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
No, because hes a dude.

If I was a lady? Hell, maybe. I don't know much about his personality, only that he kills commies and doesn't afraid of anything.