Would you date your avatar?

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
Absolutely. I don't know if she's in to women but I find her attractive and more importantly, I think we would have plenty to talk about (awkward silence on a first date is the worst). Feminism is important to both her and me so ideologically, I think we would have a lot in common

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
Bah, that one's easy - who wouldn't want to date a pair of great tits?

(Yes, I know, they're blue tits, not great tits. Now leave me to my puns.)

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Hmm, not sure if the Alien would put out. Not sure I would survive it putting out. I'll pass.

My normal avatar..

(which has been festivified) is me. Nah, I wouldn't date me. I'm into sexy ladies, not ravishingly hunky men.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Yes, I would date Harry Dresden. No, I'm not gay. He's just that awesome,

Casadechrisso

Jun 6, 2013
I'd probably faint if I suddenly saw the little guy deep in the forest. Not even sure if he's friendly. Surely no relationship material.

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
Hafnium said:
I'm gonna go with no.

Edit: Despite his apparent enthusiasm.

OT: well, my avatar is just random shapes, so I'm in the does-not-apply group. Even more so than those with inanimate objects. Dating my avatar is pretty much conceptually impossible.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I doubt it, my avatar is already married. D:
BUT if I was born in that universe as his wife ... I probably would, but just remembering what they went through is enough to put me to tears.

(My avatar is from the anime Clannad)

Still, nope ... I would rather be his best friend! :D

Porygon-2000

I have a green hat! Why?!
Jul 14, 2010
Well, if nothing else, he has no standards. He made love to a lawnmower because it was free. I think I'm in with a shot ;_;

Frostbyte666

Nov 27, 2010
Since I'm heterosexual... I'd still say yes, mainly to avoid evisciration and various stabbity death due to rejection. Could be a good evening but after it was over I definitely wouldn't call back, guy has a superiority complex and has mom issues and I wouldn't want to try and compete against said abomination.

Opps he heard me I better run for all the good that will do.

Mar 5, 2011
Yes I would date 90s Nick Carter. He's just such a seductress.

Also, WTF is with all the people who would date MPL characters? Is this a common thing?

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
Are you asking if I would take the Doctor as portrayed by Matt Smith, out on a date?
The greatest Doctor there ever was and ever will be? The most perfectest man in the universe? Really?

The answer is no, the Doctor as portrayed by Matt Smith is too good for me.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
I would certainly not say no to a beer and and a meal with Emperor Norton, but I doubt either of us would want to form a relationship. I am not into men and dating insane homeless people is past my comfort zone in any case.