Would you date your avatar?

BarbaricGoose

May 25, 2010
Date? I shave this guy every morning.

And date him every night... if you know what I mean.

Masturbation.

solemnwar

Sep 19, 2010
Considering my avatar is one of my OCs, who's from a country of highly xenophobic and somewhat homophobic people, who murdered her husband and children because her emperor demanded it, and is currently an undead vampire-thing from "Hell"...

No.

I mean I like my character but she's an AWFUL PERSON. You could probably write a book on the amount of people, children included, that she's killed.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
I have a bunch of different avatars, but all the ones I've had so far I would. I think that's mainly Chante, Fidget, Zojja, aaand Cultist-chan. Yes to all.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Absolutely I'd date mine but I don't think she'd date me. What's not to love about Harley, she funny, she's hot, she knows how to have a good time and she'd completely crazy like me!

UniversalRonin

Nov 14, 2012
So, would I date me, made of lego who sits at a desk in front of an illuminati pyramid?... If it turned into a real me, instead of a lego one... Um... Well.. Probably still not. Unless he offered me a job in exchange for it.... Even then I know the scumbag too well to trust him... No. It just wouldn't work. We'd get along fine, but there wouldn't be much Trust between us. Still, we'd be ace at diplomacy nights.

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
Would I date zombie me? No. I'm not into guys and I like to keep my brain inside my head.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
I don't think so, I'm not really into guinea pigs as romantic partners, even ones that dress up as Rudolf...

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Go on a date with Warpath? Well I suppose Transformers technically have no gender...
Plus it means I get to ride around in a Tank! KA-BLAM!

Jux

Hmm
Sep 2, 2012
Yep, Rule 63 Boba Fett ftw. Even without the backpack jets, as long as she keeps the attitude, we'd get along just fine.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Drauger said:
Well I clicked on the red button some months ago, and I still see every avatar as Justin Beiber... so no ._.U
The Beibers are only meant to last 24 hours... you might want to get that checked out here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Tech-Team].

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
...Would I date Auron?

JoJo said:
Your avatar wants nothing more than... to go on a date with you!
But why!? 0.0

Well he's ludicrously badass, so yeah probably. Just to spend time with him though. I can't see him throwing a hissy-fit when I turn him down afterwards.

EDIT:
Beffudled Sheep said:
Oh I'd do much more than date it...
I laughed... a lot :D You win the thread!

Tuxedoman

Apr 16, 2009
Would I date my avatar? Goose Bruce; the Duck with Pink horns who was Sonic the Hedgehog's first kiss?

Yup. In a heartbeat.