Would you still drink milk if cows were anthropomorphic?

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
They served it at a place near me when I was growing up. Called it Moose Milk.
In all seriousness depending on the ratio it would by like a Coke-float where the ice cream melted probably. So I believe you that it's not that bad. But also that doesn't mean it's good.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Regarding the original question, if you could get consent it'd be a more ethical arrangement to how we currently get milk

Regarding the rest of the thread, read Dungeon Meshi/Delicious in Dungeon
IMG_3136.png

IMG_3137.jpeg

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
The real question should be, if cows were anthropomorphic, would they steal our women?

Signs point to yes.

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Hmmm...would the cows look human enough to resemble individual people? Cause imagine a GOP farmer with a cow that resembled a Dem politician.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Hmmm...would the cows look human enough to resemble individual people? Cause imagine a GOP farmer with a cow that resembled a Dem politician.

You're talking about someone having a Hillary cow... For the lulz? Your brain works oddly.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010

You're talking about someone having a Hillary cow... For the lulz? Your brain works oddly.
I was thinking about how they'd mistreat the poor animal.

Hey, I haven't made this thread dark and weird for a while and that was all I was able to come up with!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Oh, it'd be easy to get lots of extra for film and TV.

But, like, in a dark and disturbing and weird way. Yeah.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Oh, can you turn them into zombies? Cause zombie cows seem best for horror-comedy, but if they are anthropomorphic you could do proper horror or social satire with them.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I have another important question I need answered. So let's imagine that a freak burst of tachyon particles occurs and causes a quantum shift on planet Earth. Suddenly all cows look like this:

They are still capable of producing milk of consistency and quantity as before. Milk is pretty much a staple ingredient in so many foods, what would society do now?

Could you, would you drink a cow girls milk? Yes or no, answer honestly.
A lot of people would be less interested in drinking cow milk.

Some people would be far MORE interested in drinking cow milk.

I will leave it there.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
If cows and rabbits were anthropomorphic would they date each other and leave us humans milkless?

Signs point to yes.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
If cows and rabbits were anthropomorphic would they date each other and leave us humans milkless?

Signs point to yes.
Hmmm...and could there be half cow half rabbit hybrids, and what problems would they face in a society built by full members of either group?

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Hmmm...and could there be half cow half rabbit hybrids, and what problems would they face in a society built by full members of either group?
It appears they may become magical girls.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
So I think it may have just been here in Ireland but there was once a drink called "Smooth 'n' Juicy". It was milk and orange juice. Literally the only references to it I can find are old post on r/ireland. Apparently we have completely memory holed it as a nation but it was very real. There was a cartoon add with a cow and an orange dancing. The cow kept saying "smooth" and the orange kept saying "juicy"... Honestly independence might have been a mistake.

Edit:Jesus, turns out we have a history of this shit. Before Smooth 'n' Juicy there was another Orange Juice and milk concoction called "Frilk"; Fresh Orange Juice and Milk. The fuck is wrong with us?

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Ever had an ice cream soda? Those are better than whatever da fuck they were selling there. Even Americans know not to mix orange juice and milk together.
Hell yeah I have. I actually introduced my ex to them when I mentioned them casually and she thought I was a lunatic. Tried a root beer float shortly after. First time having root beer... There's something wrong with you guys. I'd rather drink Irn Bru.šŸ˜‚

I guess as a country we have a lot of spare dairy products just sitting around. I still feel like I would have exhausted a lot of options before I landed on orange juice though.

Reactions: BrawlMan