Xbox Infinity unveiling in less than 10 hours

Anathrax

Jan 14, 2013
Forgive me father, I have dun-goofed. Still, why is 343 talking about TV? Why is Steven Speilberig here? Halo movie?

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
Well, we will now have a live action Halo tv show made with help from Steven Spielberg which is interesting.

tendaji

Aug 15, 2008
Halo Live Action TV show was announced, it seems like the Xbox One is more focused on Television than video games, seeing how probably half of this press conference has been about Television....

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
In game footage please Microsoft, just show me a first person view of something holding a gun being awesome haha. I mean a lot of this is really cool but I'm invested in the games not the extras. (though those little bits of Fifa 14 looked pretty/interesting/oooo stadia)

capper42

Nov 20, 2009
They've shown what, 4 minutes of games so far? I'm really hoping for something great in the next 10 minutes.

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
As cool an idea as a Halo TV series is... why is this being announced now? You don't invite 343 on stage of the next xbox unveiling to show a TV SHOW! wtf!? Did they really have nothing to offer? I am seriously getting whiplash from the headesk I am getting now.

JokerboyJordan said:
Fuck American Football, just give me some GAMES!
So far, at this particular point, this has been an even bigger disaster then I could have ever imaged. This presentation has went how I would have parodied it if I was trying to make fun of the Xbox... OH GOD. They're talking about emotion now. That's it, they're done. This is the PS4 conference. Never has my icon been so fitting as it is right now.

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
The live sports stuff is actually neat, except the part where I don't watch live sports.

tendaji

Aug 15, 2008
Ha, looks like we can see which one had the better presentation thus far. I'm pulling for PS4 this generation over Xbox One.

Oh at the very end we get something! Oh....Call of Duty, nevermind.

Captcha: Mumbo Jumbo. Yep sounds like this press release, a bunch of stuff I really don't care about.

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
They didn't even announce specs... No refutation of always online or anti-used game policies...

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
Capitano Segnaposto said:
...So far this is incredibly dissapointing. For a game console, I want to see some GAMES. Who cares about TV shows? Who cares about Voice Control? I buy gaming consoles for GAMES, generally exclusive games, but games none the less. So far this entire showing has been nothing except disappointment and annoyance.
I have a feeling that that is probably because E3 is in a couple of weeks. I mean there's no point advertising all of your games now and repeat it all over in a couple of weeks at a show that is dedicated to gaming whereas this is more of a reveal to hype the console and cover most of its features.

The Apple BOOM

Nov 16, 2012
So far, the Wii U is my favorite console this gen, and I'm calling for either the Wii U or PS4 to come out on top. The PS4 is actually focusing a bit on games, and I just can't get over how much I love the Wii U pad. The feel of it is so good, at least to me.

It's looking like the PS4 and XB1 are just retreads of last gen, though, with the Wii U the only one changing the game a bit. But at least PS4 and Wii U aren't making the PS3 mistakes that the XB1 seems hell bent on making.

capper42

Nov 20, 2009
Requia said:
They didn't even announce specs... No refutation of always online or anti-used game policies...
I thought they did announce specs? I haven't been paying full attention but I'm sure I heard a bunch of numbers and stuff.

On topic, CoD looks lame.