You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

DragonBorn96

Jan 17, 2011
Hmmmm, considering Marluxia can teleport. I think I'll be fine. That would be fun unless he's secetly plotting to betray like he tried to do on Xemnas. I's say I have a 50/50 chance of living.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
gabe12301 said:
You are now trapped on a deserted island with your avatar.

[small]This one to be precise.[/small]

How will your (probably) numbered days play out?
OH Jesus. They wouldn't be so great. Considering Madara is an Evil, Tyranical, Manipulative, Backstabbing Jackass....*Cough* [sub]As am I[/sub]
Then yeah this island trip is going to be one hell of a power struggle between us. He'll probably win though and make me do all the work necessary for survival considering I want to live as well. Then both of us will eventually get closer as friends to the point where we may even become best friends.......THEN THE RESCUE BOAT ARRIVES and we go back to being jackassses.

:D Yep fun times.

Koganesaga

Feb 11, 2010
We would build a very intelligent society with the local wildlife and invade the realm of man and crush you all, forcing you into servitude for the injustice humanity has done to animals for eons. That or if the island has no food he'll probably kill and eat me then party hard.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Julianking93 said:
.... Yes.

I don't even know what to say. It would be awesome.
....you..you...You Lucky Bastard!!! >_> Curse your awesome avatar. I just have an evil villain who'd probably make me do all the work

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Um, ok, Chimp Daddy you go hunt for some food there might be some boars around here- WAIT A SECOND you can go underwater! Ok go get some food, then go underwater and find civilization I don't want to starve. Wait can you go underwater with a chimp head- oh fuck it GO FIND ME SOME MEAT MONKEY!

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
"GOD DAMN IT LINK! Enough! Just because the bushes on this island grow back incredibly fast, doesn't mean you have to keep cutting them down to collect rupies! Do you know how annoying it is to have to listen to you yell and scream at bushes for HOURS on end?! Jesus! And why are you fucking collecting rupies in the first place?! We're on a fucking island with no means of escape dipshit! Where're you gonna spend those rupies?! HUH?! I swear that I will muder you, and eat you for nutrition if you don't just shut THE FUCK UP!!"

I imagine it'd break down into something like this about one day into being stuck on the island. I mean God. Could you even imagine? Shoulda used Wind Waker Link or something...

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Well it can surf so, I'd last a day on the island maybe then I'll by offski.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
No problem, I'd just wish for Shenron to get me the hell off the island.
Shenron:"Sorry a wish has already been granted you must wait till next year"

You:.....=(

Hehehehe That's be totally awesome if that happened.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
TheLittlestAirship said:
....ohnohnohno! Why must I die like this? D:
MWwahahahahaha XD Slenderman's gonna stalk you at night and slowly torment you until your sanity is completely gone....then he'll cannibalize you.. NOM NOM NOM