You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
*looks at it*

you know, I'm probabyl cheating since my avatar is the Persona 3 Fes personification of myself and my two best friends, but meh. So I basically have four able bodies (including my own) to last on an island, each (with the exception of the guy in the ball cap) having basic survival and self preservation instincts I'm sure.

You know what, I think we could actually make it. I mean, hoping we dont get attacked by shadows at night, but even still, we could probably make it. We'll survive a nice long and happy (as happy as living on an island can be) life. We just wont have any girls, but meh, I'm sure we could manage (or just grab Junpei XD). Or we'll just come up with a way to sail back to land (akihiko could do it, while minato and I just sit back stoicly and let akihiko and Junpei go at it like children).

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
My avatar is a fairly accurate representation of myself. I guess, we share resources, plan a way out and leave?

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Hmmm... not sure really.

Sure my avatar loves to kill, but if he were to kill me then he will be all alone. So we will spend our time carving sculptures from trees considering he always equipped with a big knife.

draken693

Apr 30, 2009
More then likely I would find out what the hell my person looks like under the mask and the robes. Then from there I would decide what happens next.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Awww, Scraggy! Oh, well. Beter start headbutting trees for coconuts. I'll give him 3 days of headbutting before he gets severe brain damage. Then i starve.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
*looks at avatar*
This is going to end up with one of us being raped and eaten by the other. And I have a strange feeling I'm going to be said "other."

urahara75

Aug 21, 2010
No biggie, this is a guy who can make miniature moons at will. I'm preettty sure he's capable of finding a way back to civilization using his "god-like" powers. And since he's not what you'd call a "people-person", he'd have no incentive to even allow me to tag along. So, to recap... he'll do just fine... But I'm screwed!!

Svartfalk

Jun 28, 2010
Hmm.... I'd probably be taught how to talk to the void and the lure innocent animals to me to eat. But when he found out about it he would kill me.

But providing he didn't kill me after a week, we would probably be rescued after a year/month/week.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Ehm hey... Could.. Er.. You pass the coconuts?
*DEEEEEERP*
I'm Sorry I d -*DEEEEEEERRRRRRPPPP*
What?- *DEEEEEEEERRRRPPPPPP*
Keep the damned coconuts... :(

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Well, one of the jerks in my avatar is a gryphon so I would just fly away!

Mezzo.

Nov 19, 2009
Seeing as I easily have the smartest character, he'd invent either a time machine to take us back to a time before we got stranded, or fly on a magic birdiecage.

-Adds to List of Reasons why Mr. Saturn is awesome.-

shadowelancer

Mar 18, 2009
My avatar finally snaps several days in and kills, cooks, preserves, and starts eating me while also rationing me

Mezzo.

Nov 19, 2009
DeadSp8s said:
I'll put my hat over my face, lay in the sand, and take a nap in the sun. Isaac isn't letting anything touch us.
Dude, a total of one person out of some 10 or so people he's been near have survived being near him.

What chance do you have?