You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

Phalene

Oct 18, 2007
I guess it would be me and my faceless, Escapist issue shadow. I would hope something without a mouth needs no air or food or I'd be forced to eat her when she keeled over a minute after we suddenly popped onto the island.

The scale of the island suggests a rocky crag with no food, so my basic caloric needs would go unsatisfied unless there was an unlikely concentration of energy dense starch- for example tapioca plants (a Polynesian staple) and the means to render the starch non-toxic. Or bread fruit, which I would have to eat five cups worth to get my daily needs met. However that island isn't big enough to hold much.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
Well... geez... guess I'd at least have some pets? Or a meal, if I was desperate.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I'm so glad I recently switch my avatar from a picture of my Xbox Live avatar (effectively me) to motherfucking Hal Jordan!
So yeah, no being trapped for us! He can just fly away, using his power ring to put me in a box or basket or something and carry me

Rinji

Feb 9, 2011
Honestly, I've nothing to fear, because Snake knows how to survive in the wilderness. On this island snake will teach me some things for survival (including CQC) and eventually we'll build a raft and sail away.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
We unite colonise the desert island, kick all the awesome people off it to Australia and then allow it to become a nation full of tracksuits and obeseity.

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
Stuck you say?

I'm on the island with two Sayans, they can just fly my ass out of their...if they're not too busy fighting one another...but still:

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
PixelKing said:
Me and me in a 3000+ crowd.
Should be fine.
Depends how small the island is. Too small, with not enough food and water, shit will go down...

Just saying :)

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
We would prey for an Wi-Fi access. Since she is a Technomancer of Shadowrun she could call help with her brain as long as there is wi-fi