You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

jackknife402

Aug 25, 2008
I'd feel so sorry for those whom have rainbow dash as their avatar pics....theys gonna get raped.

Lucky me I don't have an avatar, so I'll just be by myself, with is fine by me. Survival for one is easier without having to worry about two mouths to feed.

zohmbee

Feb 21, 2008
I'd die, eventually. He hates humans and likes to make people suffer before killing them. D:

OldGus

Feb 1, 2011
gabe12301 said:
You are now trapped on a deserted island with your avatar.

[small]This one to be precise.[/small]

How will your (probably) numbered days play out?
I will feel lonely, oh so very lonely...
And in the meantime, I'd use my knife to get into some of those coconuts it looks like are at the top of those palm trees. Then after I knock up something to keep the sun off during the day, with a raised platform to sleep on, I'll set to work checking the island for ship rats to trap, or wild boobie. And look to making a fire. Also, start work on a fish-hook and fishing line made of strands from the leaves of the palms. Final bit, so I could start potentially building a raft to sail to any other bigger islands I can see from the top of the mountain there, would be to start napping an ax head, probably out of whatever volcanic rock I could find.
Build, stock with coconuts and fish, sail to bigger island, live slightly better, wait for humans. Never lose the raft.

OldGus

Feb 1, 2011
jackknife402 said:
I'd feel so sorry for those whom have rainbow dash as their avatar pics....theys gonna get raped.

Lucky me I don't have an avatar, so I'll just be by myself, with is fine by me. Survival for one is easier without having to worry about two mouths to feed.
But we should band together! More people means more people who can scan and work and later be food!

jackknife402

Aug 25, 2008
OldGus said:
jackknife402 said:

But we should band together! More people means more people who can scan and work and later be food!
....later be food? What sort of island are we on now?

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
He's an Empoleon
He's supposed to be able to swim as fast as a Jet Boat
I'll be hitting up the Bahamas on my way back to the U.S.

zfactor

Jan 16, 2010
Quite poorly, with Mrs. Cube complaining about everything I do and just sitting there failing to get a suntan the whole time. Makes me want to throw her down an Apature Science Emergency Incinerator.

Mezzo.

Nov 19, 2009
DeadSp8s said:
Mezzo. said:
DeadSp8s said:
I'll put my hat over my face, lay in the sand, and take a nap in the sun. Isaac isn't letting anything touch us.
Dude, a total of one person out of some 10 or so people he's been near have survived being near him.

What chance do you have?
Oh yea.....well, ummm....being a necromorph doesn't seem so bad.
It doesn't.

Until Isaac hacks off your limbs of course.

figday

Mar 22, 2011
My avatar? he's cool, he'll probably start digging to make a vault...
And then make a new friend. maybe a volleyball named wilson with a handprint on it.

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
Well, Xan's pretty fucking smart for a robot, so I know that he wouldn't kill me since it isn't in a tournament arena. I don't think he'd help much to gather food or wood, considering his lack of being an actually living thing. But if I were dying of starvation, I could imagine a conversation like this:

Me: "Xan, please, you have to find something for me to eat..."
Xan: "I am not a domestic unit. Find your own source of energy."
Me: "I can't I'm too hungry to move, I have no energy to use to even look for it..."
Xan: "Flesh is a design flaw."
Me: "I KNOW IT IS, AND I AGREE WITH YOU, BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!"
Xan: "My statement still stands. Find your own food."
Me: "I can't, and if you don't find food for me, I'm gonna die..."
Xan: "I do not need you, human. Unlike you, I do not have a need for conversation or company. I am completely independent."
Me: "So that's it... You won't help me because I'm expendable?"
Xan: "Precisely."
Me: " *fuck my life...* "
Xan: "Did you say something?"
Me: "Never mind..." *lies face down in sand*
Xan: "While you cower, I shall find a high point and attempt to contact the Liandri corporation."
Me: *face up* "You do that." *face down*

OldGus

Feb 1, 2011
jackknife402 said:
OldGus said:
The kind that is very very far from anyone who will know. Now eat up!

jackknife402

Aug 25, 2008
OldGus said:
jackknife402 said:
OldGus said:
The kind that is very very far from anyone who will know. Now eat up!
Bah fine....wish I went with some sort of awesome avatar now....oh well.

Scout Tactical

Jun 23, 2010
I'm feelin' pretty good about this. We both have wilderness survival skills and can handle ourselves in dire situations. If we can find a way to make fire, we could potentially live years with no company at all except ourselves and a blood-faced volleyball named Wilson.