You are going into battle against 100 soldiers on the back of a creature, What are you riding?....

Koganesaga

Feb 11, 2010
One of 3 unbeatable choices:
1) Cybranasourous [see supreme commander 2]
2) Ulkanos [see monster hunter: freedom unite]
3) Akantor [see monster hunter: freedom unite]

Silva

Apr 13, 2009
A dragon, from the universe of Raymond E Feist's Magician. Since they were originally ridden by godly beings, they were pretty much demigods themselves. They can also think for themselves, and are more intelligent than humans. That means I probably wouldn't have to do much more than hold on, which is good because that would be all I could manage, if that.

zala-taichou said:
A Balrog. A demon from the ancient world. Sure, it can fly, but why would it need to? Swords are of no use here, neither are bullets. Fly, you fools! (Note to self, wear fire-resistent clothes.)

(don't fight wizards with it, though)
I am a servant of the Sacred Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udûn! You cannot pass.

nin_ninja

Nov 12, 2009
If it's not 'alive' I would choose to ride Mechazawa Cycle.

If it is, I would have to choose a Grolm.

Legendsmith

Mar 9, 2010
Silva said:
A dragon, from the universe of Raymond E Feist's Magician. Since they were originally ridden by godly beings, they were pretty much demigods themselves. They can also think for themselves, and are more intelligent than humans. That means I probably wouldn't have to do much more than hold on, which is good because that would be all I could manage, if that.
Yes. What this guy said.
(It's also good to see another Raymond E Feist reader)

Ruzzian Roulette

Dec 23, 2008
Da_Schwartz said:
well someone really liked avatar.. I'm gonna geek out oldschool DnD style and mount up on the back of the tarrasque. eat it world.
I see your Tarrasque and raise you a Wyvern.

Naled

Apr 11, 2010
My daughter's barbie bike, with a five gallon bucket that has eye holes cut out and a lance that's just a broom stick.

BadAssPope

Nov 20, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
A dragon. Simple, efficient, completely fucking awesome. And if that guarantes my death, then the dragon has leather seats. Might as well die comfortable.
I think you mean a DragonITE. Hyper-Beam them to shittery!

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
A behemoth from Harry Turtledoves Darkness series.

Think a giant furry rhino that can have either a catapult that launches explosives or a gigantic magical beam rifle strapped to its back.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Da_Schwartz said:
well someone really liked avatar.. I'm gonna geek out oldschool DnD style and mount up on the back of the tarrasque. eat it world.
Blah, you stole mine.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
zala-taichou said:
A Balrog. A demon from the ancient world. Sure, it can fly, but why would it need to? Swords are of no use here, neither are bullets. Fly, you fools! (Note to self, wear fire-resistent clothes.)

[http://media.photobucket.com/image/balrog/Wasja555/Balrog.jpg?o=52]

(don't fight wizards with it, though)

wrong balrog ...

HUZZAH