You are going into battle against 100 soldiers on the back of a creature, What are you riding?....

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
What creature am I riding? Only one of the scariest monstrosities ever to grace the world of video gaming...

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
Battle Cat from he-man, pay attention the next time you watch that show. Battle Cat will eat you alive, ALIVE AND SCREAMING!!!

A velociraptor

May 12, 2009
Oh, a Greater Daemon of Khorne from 40K, easily. Go ahead and take away the flight, these things can slaughter legions.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
Cthulhu. He would take them down in thirty seconds. The first twenty-five is going to be it trying to rip me off of his back though.

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
I will re-match you with a lazer cat! (Doomsday arcade reference)
EDIT:
stupid quote thing didnt work

L0ki

Jul 11, 2008
The Night Bringer. nothing says your gonna die like the being that implanted the fear of death itself

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
Kaowaul said:
vivalahelvig said:
OmegaCheese said:
A SQUIRREL! The mightiest of creatures.

(Night at the Museum 2 reference)
I will match you with a rabbit! (Monty Python's Holy Grail reference)
I respond with my pet cat, she's a ninja kitty, she can teleport through closed doors, and she has 2 extra claws, 1 on each front paw, the ones they claw with the most, plus she's cute and that stops the soldiers
I will match you with a lazer cat ( doomsday arcade reference)
NOTE: my last post with this didnt have the quote sooooo...

The Anhk24

Dec 11, 2009
i would be riding on a gundam, preferably this http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/0ae784ac4d711287e5294317aa4551bb1224535203_full.jpg

Kaowaul

May 2, 2010
PoisonUnagi said:

Those guys were epic win.
Cookie to anyone who knows what it's from.
Starship Troopers, the movie i hate the most, i saw it when i was like 10, it scared the shit out of me for 1, and 2, because of that movie, i will forever mix up the musical artist Jefferson Starship and the band Trooper with each other

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Cthullu. (Spelt wrong?)

Never thought I'd mention him.
I'd say that would be cheating if I didn't pick the exact same thing.

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
vivalahelvig said:
Kaowaul said:
vivalahelvig said:
OmegaCheese said:

I respond with my pet cat, she's a ninja kitty, she can teleport through closed doors, and she has 2 extra claws, 1 on each front paw, the ones they claw with the most, plus she's cute and that stops the soldiers
I'll will cut you down... WITH A HERRING! (Holy Grail)

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
Now here's the best two best damn things to go to battle on...

You take your pick.

sabercrusader

Jul 18, 2009
A Liger orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i guess chuck norris counts as a creture though so yeah ( the only hard part with chuck norris is getting on his back)

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
OmegaCheese said:
vivalahelvig said:
Kaowaul said:
vivalahelvig said:
OmegaCheese said:

I'll will cut you down... WITH A HERRING! (Holy Grail)
Oh screw it, I CHOOSE YOU HEAVYGORDONFREEMANDEMOSKHANGODHIDDENALYXVORTIGAUNTRABBITLAZERCATHERRINGNINJAKITTY!

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
A God Warrior from Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind - an intact one that was properly grown and maintained. They CAN fly, but since I don't particularly enjoy radiation sickness, I'd prefer if mine didn't while I was riding. I'd still take a few CBLB502 (real-world Rad-X, or something like it) before climbing on, though.
They shoot exploding lasers. Scientifically iffy, but awesome, and more than good enough to wipe out 100 soldiers.