You are going into battle against 100 soldiers on the back of a creature, What are you riding?....

havass

Dec 15, 2009
Justin Beiber.
They will all die in agony at the sight of him. Either that, or they fall in love and rush to get his autograph while I slowly pick them off one at a time.

Dott

Oct 27, 2009
A truck rigged with explosives, which is driven by a suicide bomber.

SEE YOU IN HEEEEEEELL!

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
OmegaCheese said:
vivalahelvig said:
OmegaCheese said:
vivalahelvig said:
Kaowaul said:
vivalahelvig said:
OmegaCheese said:
A SQUIRREL! The mightiest of creatures.

(Night at the Museum 2 reference)
I will match you with a rabbit! (Monty Python's Holy Grail reference)
I respond with my pet cat, she's a ninja kitty, she can teleport through closed doors, and she has 2 extra claws, 1 on each front paw, the ones they claw with the most, plus she's cute and that stops the soldiers
I will match you with a lazer cat ( doomsday arcade reference)
NOTE: my last post with this didnt have the quote sooooo...
I'll will cut you down... WITH A HERRING! (Holy Grail)
Oh screw it, I CHOOSE YOU HEAVYGORDONFREEMANDEMOSKHANGODHIDDENALYXVORTIGAUNTRABBITLAZERCATHERRINGNINJAKITTY!
know what I say to that? ****.

Um..... oh!

Now I know I can't ride them but they would be with me riding this.....
Then i will match-match-match you with GLADoS! May her deadly neurotoxin and cakes of doom have mercy on thy soul.
Or the landshark.
and HEAVYGORDONFREEMANDEMOSKHANGODHIDDENALYXVORTIGAUNTRABBITLAZERCATHERRINGNINJAKITTYDUKENUKEMSERIOUSSAMCOACHNICKELLISDUALCLONESOFHITLERMYCHARACTERINOBLIVIONANDFALLOUT3SHAQONEILKAZAAMSTEELVIVALAHELVIGremnarMECHAJESUSDONKEYKONGROBOTJESUSRIDINGAPUFFOFSMOKE. I win it all.
HAHAHAAHAH you cant even see most of it, its too awesome for the page!

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Bah! My noble mount has emerged victorious from battles with greater foes than these! So I choose the horse from Mount and Blade!
As long as I get a spear as well. And a shield, but I feel like I deserve these for being on a humble horse.

Kaowaul

May 2, 2010
jultub said:
I'd be riding this guy http://www.epicwin.org/img/gurrenlagann/simon.jpg
Why? Because he will be inside of this.
http://api.ning.com/files/Gg9YeMtFfGjx-tCiyOoARJSZ0mcxFmyQhF5eDETnws6sUarSYKITdd5aDuyQwppihxLR-JNgNYHsAXPIHs9Fro1iNRv8VIIF/TengenToppaGurrenLagannMECH.jpg
Admittedly, he won't be allowed to let it fly, but since it's bigger than the planet we're on, I'm pretty sure the assault rifles won't be bothering us at all.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for the win, GO SIMON

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Can it be mechanical?
If so, I'd be riding the X1-Alpha

It's a freaking tank which can morph from hovertank to walker. It also has 3 types of ammo; a "light gun" (a machine gun which could rip through any human like a lightsaber could butter), a "medium gun" (semi-heat seeking missles), and a "heavy gun" (basically just a big fucking mortar).

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I've conjured up a powerful, demented creature only I can control from the darkest reaches of the Underworld. Using nothing but black magic and this creature, I shall send the enemy into the furthest pits of Hell and destroy any and all prisoners slowly and painfully...

Yep, I have a sick mind :D. I'll leave you guys to imagine what the creature looks like, I don't want to give you all nightmares after all... ;D

Giantcain

Oct 29, 2009
Captain_Maku said:
Giantcain said:
Captain_Maku said:

Pink Been (Look it up)

Over 7 and a half billion hp.
Recovers 100,000 HP and 1,000 MP per 10 seconds.
20,000 touch damage.
And hell, it's actually kinda cute.

*EDIT* It can also revive dead gods. If that's not awesome, I don't know what is.

/thread.

What is that from? and is that even killable
It's from MapleStory, believe it or not. I've never even so much as come across it, but that's mostly owing to the fact I live in Europe and am therefore not hardcore enough to have half of the game's content. So my chances of ever killing it are unbelievably low.

Apparently it is killable. But I highly doubt anyone has actually killed it yet. Ever.
i check if its been defeated by an hacked Chinese server

also that thing has a 70 percent chance of instant kill without touching you and has a move to set everybody on-screen to 1 hp and 1 mp

not_the_dm

Aug 5, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Cthuhlu.

Never thought I'd mention him.
Best idea ever. How about the tyranid biotitan...

or maybe a Trygon

Nah... Titan. It's bigger than the trees.