You are now the opposite gender.

Particulate

May 27, 2011
Tree man said:
Particulate said:
Make out with my girlfriend and go about my day as normal. At some point I guess I'd have to look into changing up my workout routine to better accommodate female physiology.
Make out with your girlfriend.

What about how awkward it would be when your girlfriend wakes up, you are no wherre in sight but some random woman is in your bed wearing your clothes.

OT:... masturbate.
My girlfriend has already said that if I were a girl she'd still date me. So yeah, no big hurdles on my part.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
HydraMoon said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
That so many people in this thread responded with "masturbate", "have sex", or "look at myself in the mirror naked", is a massive let down. I had thought this community was beyond that sort of thing. Why your gender changing would give you a sex organ you don't have or make you sexually attracted to yourself is beyond me.
I hear your point and agree with large segments of it. OTOH, I think it's nice that most people wouldn't be repulsed by their new body and shows a capacity for adaptation which is interesting. I think we're really talking about sex and not gender (well, I'm assuming).

Simply because I would masturbate doesn't mean that I take gender roles less seriously. It's simply that I'd be very curious about how it would feel, etc.
That the thread was specifically named "gender" not sex makes it sad that most every single reply took gender and sex to be interchangeable. Shows how far we have to go on the issue of sexuality.

On a side note: sex isn't medically defined strictly by sex organs or chromosomes. There have been many cases of males with vaginas, for example. There has always been many people born with conflicting chromosomes, such as one man who had a functioning penis and testes and for all intents and purposes felt 100% "normal". In their twenties they started to experiences intense pain in their stomach. Upon going to a doctor and having various tests run, they not only discovered the man actually had ovaries and was menstruating inside his gut, but that he also had two X chromosomes.

I'm not suggesting everyone here is some backwards redneck. I'm simply bumed sex and gender are seen as interchangeable (or at least assumed).

Mr Dizazta

Mar 23, 2011
Can I still keep my guy mind please? I already lost my boys, you could at least give me that.

It has been said thousands of times already. Masturbate like a fiend and probably be slut.

Thamian

Sep 3, 2008
1)Freak out a bit.
2)Go see my lesbian friend of old and see if she'd be interested in actually giving it a try this time.
3)Masturbate or experiment dependant on outcome of previous stage.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Ill proberley freak out alot and try to find a way out of this, also ill look at myself and see the secrets of the female body...it would be hard to resist...

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Ew. EW EW EW.
Women are gross :(

I guess I'll... I dunno. Depends, do I stay the same sexuality? I'll probably just, like... Eat a muffin. I dunno.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Assuming it's temporary, I'd get a video camera and make sure to cover all my fetishes for when I'm back to normal (assuming I'm a hot girl me.) Otherwise, I've actually thought about this quite alot. If it was temporary, you could go out and rob banks and then wait till you change back. You'd have all the money and everyone would be looking for some hot girl.

More than likely though I'd actually just freak out and then hide from everyone I knew until it wore off.

imagremlin

Nov 19, 2007
1) Walk into the bathroom
2) Put the toilet seat down before using it
3) Say: "I still don't get how this is difficult"

xbox hero

Jun 6, 2011
when I read this thread I looked into my boobs,anyway,I would steal my girlfriends boyfriend >:D (or should I say ex gf) and then I would dumb him in the WORST MANNER,I would also go around [HEADING=2] NAKED WITH A BAT,AND I WOULD GO ALL SAINTS ROW 2 STYLE ON THEM! :p [/HEADING]

HydraMoon

From high atop the treehouse
May 3, 2011
Snowy Rainbow said:
That the thread was specifically named "gender" not sex makes it sad that most every single reply took gender and sex to be interchangeable. Shows how far we have to go on the issue of sexuality.

I'm not suggesting everyone here is some backwards redneck. I'm simply bumed sex and gender are seen as interchangeable (or at least assumed).
I agree but I guess I'm used to it. Especially on a gaming website...sometimes I feel proud if we aren't eating our own boogers. I know I should expect better; I think it's good that you do. Even if it does lead to a letdown feeling, I think it's good to have standards.

I guess when I'm not in an alternative space I really don't expect to hear proper discussion of gender/sex/race/privilege. When I read the Borderhouse Blog- yeah, I demand it there. Here, it's like a giant mixing bowl to me. Some good, some bad, some make me wanna vomit and others make me see shiny kittens and rainbows.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
Grab my boobies and figure out how to fap as a girl.

What happens next depends on whether this event has made it so I was always a woman or whether this would be a big shock to everyone who knows me.

The former, I'd go about my day as usual.
The latter, cry because I'm a woman now so I'm allowed to. Then I'd figure out how to change back.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
HydraMoon said:
Snowy Rainbow said:

I agree but I guess I'm used to it. Especially on a gaming website...sometimes I feel proud if we aren't eating our own boogers. I know I should expect better; I think it's good that you do. Even if it does lead to a letdown feeling, I think it's good to have standards.

I guess when I'm not in an alternative space I really don't expect to hear proper discussion of gender/sex/race/privilege. When I read the Borderhouse Blog- yeah, I demand it there. Here, it's like a giant mixing bowl to me. Some good, some bad, some make me wanna vomit and others make me see shiny kittens and rainbows.
You speak the truth.

I guess it is a bit silly of me to expect everyone in the world to view gender, sex and sexuality the same way as myself all the time. Even if I am right :p

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
Presed to freakout all of my friends to telling them I'm the opposite sex now, that way I won't be the only one mind F'd

HydraMoon

From high atop the treehouse
May 3, 2011
Snowy Rainbow said:
I guess it is a bit silly of me to expect everyone in the world to view gender, sex and sexuality the same way as myself all the time. Even if I am right :p
You are right and you're right to speak up. Noting wrong with edumacatin people :)

Whodat

Jul 14, 2009
But I never fell asleep... do I still change and if I did, well... I'd do whatever I could do with a female physiology.

Typhoonis88

Nov 24, 2009
I wonder with out all the testosterone in my system i think i would lose my upper body pretty quicky, although Maybe if it also reduced my frame id beable to still climb as normal... I really don't see it changing my life very majorly besides the fact that i would have to get my hair to a nice length and would most likely continuously get it straightend because i hate curls!

I probably would continue to dress more or less the same and continue on my lesbian traped in a mans body now lesbain way. But seriously would get pissed off at getting periods how bloody anoying.