You are now the opposite gender.

Clarkarius

Dec 21, 2008
Seeing as we live in the 21st century I would just get on with life, I would not change my current lifestyle in the slightest.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
get some clothing i guess
and invite a Friend around and say 'There was something i had to tell you but i can't recall what it is''

that would mess with them and i would pretend like nothing is different

messing with your head for the LOLZ

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
I would fuck loads of chicks and then tell them to make me a sammich.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHH!

Then I would probably have to tell me boyfriend about this. >_> Awkward...

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
my normal day. then hit on lesbians and some guys i know. just to freak em out.
then i suppose i'd have to get clothes and other stuff required for being female. like tampons.
unless it isnt permanent, then i'm just a dude with a shitload of tampons and womens clothes.

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
kickassfrog said:
A new drinking game for all you escapists. Read through this thread and take a shot every time someone mentions masturbation.
If you're still standing after 5 pages, you should go see a doctor on account of your liver is probably cybertronic
When I get home, I accept your challenge. Just to see if I've had a cybernetic liver this whole time and no-one told me about it.

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
MartianWarMachine said:
kickassfrog said:
A new drinking game for all you escapists. Read through this thread and take a shot every time someone mentions masturbation.
If you're still standing after 5 pages, you should go see a doctor on account of your liver is probably cybertronic
When I get home, I accept your challenge. Just to see if I've had a cybernetic liver this whole time and no-one told me about it.
If you survive, let me know.
I counted 10 in the first couple of pages, then I got bored.

glyphseeker

Sep 19, 2010
yeah gonna go with the obvious answer and explore my new body then see how much i can get away with before things get wierd

Sark

Jun 21, 2009
Become a professional film actress. I am devistatingly talented as an actor, and presumably I would look like my sister, who models professionally. So things would probably fall into place.

glyphseeker

Sep 19, 2010
Twilight.falls said:
Freak out. Calm down. Then the fun begins.
Go to school. Introduce myself as the new student. Meet all my old friends, but as a new person. Slowly but surely, my friends will become accustomed to this new person who is strangely similar to their old friend.

My friends will adjust, but will never be able to shake the feeling of eery familiarity. They'll also miss my former self.
Over time, they'll start to make connections. One friend disappeared, new person appears and is exactly like them. Perhaps they are one and the same? No, that's preposterous.

Maybe at some point, one of my friends will confront me with that thought. "But that's silly, right?" They'd say. I'd agree, what a silly thought.

Later, once I've reveled in their confusion long enough, I'll reveal the truth.

They then will grow to accept the fact that their friend has transformed into the opposite gender. After the initial confusion and disbelief, all will be well.

That's what I've always thought of doing if I was a shapeshifter.
oo oo oo can i change my answer to this?
it would be so~ much fun to fuck with their minds i love it and i love your mind for coming up with it
i curse myself for not thinking about it in the 1st place

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
kickassfrog said:
MartianWarMachine said:
kickassfrog said:
If you survive, let me know.
I counted 10 in the first couple of pages, then I got bored.
Erm... I'm going to leave that challenge until I actually have a cybernetic liver. I would probably die if I tried it now.

Harlief

Jul 8, 2009
Tell 14 year old Ozzies in L4D2 that they sound like women, then lecture them when they imply that that's a bad thing after their inevitable denial.