You are now the opposite gender.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i'm just going to assume the world fliped with me and i was the only1 aware of what has changed. if so then my gf would be a guy so i would experiment too, but not in the way everyone else is talking about.

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
-Dragmire- said:
completely freak out
see a doctor for confirmation
see a psychiatrist to check to see if my life till now was a delusion
take meds

..........masturbate.
Youve hit the topic right on the head if you were a guy going to bed then woke up a woman coarse you'd freak out I would and be straight to the hospital for multiple tests,

Apart from the above i"d adjust buy a whole new huge wardrobe have wild lesbian sex with my gf then go out and....celebrate :)

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
I suppose I'd first freak the fuck out and try to find out what's going on then after getting over the shock play with my self for maybe an hour, buy some new sexy clothing, that I would try to meet up with my best friend to see if he would hit on me if didn't tell him about my over-night gender change and finally when I do tell him the shocking revelation I'd take pictures of the stupid look on his face

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Please say this website has not sunk this low, I never thought Id see one of these topics on here.

Shakespeario

May 20, 2010
This possibility already has a contingency plan with several friends of mine thanks to a long night and rum. The plan would be to have all sorts of sex as a newly minted woman. I'd begin with past partners- most of which have already gone down on the "For It" list. Then find new ones. Cosplay would follow in short order.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Uriel-238 said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Pretty much everyone in this thread has mistaken gender for physical sex.
You make a valid point.

Yet, I have no idea what it would mean for me; I'm not exactly the most masculine of men anyways[footnote]I defy most US stereotypes of men already, not getting spectator sports, cars, competition, beer or degrading women. I do like guns, but so does my female housemate, and she actually owns one.[/footnote], and have hypothesized for a long time that men and women are remarkably alike, their differences exaggerated by social double standards and practical biological consequences.

I don't know how thinking of myself as she (making no further presumptions) would change my lifestyle all that much.

238U.
Pretty much the same boat as me. I'm pansexual and don't really acknowledge sex much, only referring to gender in the simplest sense (i.e: I think that boy is cute). I don't really see myself as any sex or gender either and have, like you, for a long time failed to understand people's need to act as if having a vagina or penis makes you vastly different from the other.

That so many people in this thread responded with "masturbate", "have sex", or "look at myself in the mirror naked", is a massive let down. I had thought this community was beyond that sort of thing. Why your gender changing would give you a sex organ you don't have or make you sexually attracted to yourself is beyond me.

SonofaJohannes

Apr 18, 2011
Step 1: Denial
Step 2: Anger
Step 3: Bargaining
Step 4: Depression
Step 5: Acceptance
Step 6: Touch. Touch boob.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I would lock myself in my room for fear of being discovered as a girl, and then go about my usual routines.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
If changes are hormonal as well: I have absolutely no idea. I don't know that there's any way you could predict your behaviour in that situation.

If not: life would certainly be different, but the idea isn't really uncomfortable and in a lot of ways life would be exactly the same. The idea isn't particularly alluring for me (aside from a "grass is always greener" sort of shallow curiosity), but it wouldn't really trouble me in any way as many here have suggested. I make a pretty great guy and I'm pretty sure I'd make a pretty great girl too.

I guess I don't have much brand loyalty for my physical sex: the male hardware's nice, but I'm sure the female model is nice too.

HydraMoon

From high atop the treehouse
May 3, 2011
MasochisticMuse said:
Thank god. Now I don't have to put up with periods anymore, that shit was ridiculous.

Err.. That's assuming that when OP say "gender" they really meant "sex".

That's the angle I was taking it. Figured if it were a discussion really about gender and what that means, the question would have had more meat to it. I'm hoping I interpreted it correctly anyway, I'd feel bad if I drug down a topic.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I would freak out a little bit, but other than the initial shock I'd carry on life as normal. I know I won't miss my period, though.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
If I woke up and was a guy?
Find a big bottle of Vicodin and Lorena Bobbit.

I don't want dangly parts, thanks.

HydraMoon

From high atop the treehouse
May 3, 2011
Snowy Rainbow said:
That so many people in this thread responded with "masturbate", "have sex", or "look at myself in the mirror naked", is a massive let down. I had thought this community was beyond that sort of thing. Why your gender changing would give you a sex organ you don't have or make you sexually attracted to yourself is beyond me.
I hear your point and agree with large segments of it. OTOH, I think it's nice that most people wouldn't be repulsed by their new body and shows a capacity for adaptation which is interesting. I think we're really talking about sex and not gender (well, I'm assuming).

Simply because I would masturbate doesn't mean that I take gender roles less seriously. It's simply that I'd be very curious about how it would feel, etc.

Mar 25, 2011
Chrinik said:
kickassfrog said:
Also, I would probably have someone kick me in the crotch at some point- I want to see how painful that is without testicles.
About the same...and you´d rather not do it, because there is an awful lot of tissue that can tear and rip down there...also you could pass out, or die from bloodloss if something internally got royally fucked.
You can do pretty much the same damage you can do to a guy.
I don't know.... it's damn painful

OT:Slap myself in the face for an hour. Once I realize I'm not dreaming....I have no idea what to do next.

EDIT:Scream "MY PENIS! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY PENIS!!!" after that I would get myself on a demotivational/motivational poster and continue to lament the loss of my penis.

Oh Richard you magnificent bastard [tear rolls down face]

MasTerHacK

Apr 15, 2009
Wing Dairu said:
Masturbate. Seriously, do you think any more than 5% of the responses you get are going to be this?

But immediately after I'd take my staff outside and try to get used to fighting with boobs.
Hell yeah! But I would stay inside and play with my boobs all day. And when I do get outside, I'll be a whore and have sex!