You Are Probably Not Using Internet Explorer to Read This

Lombax302

Jun 8, 2010
Internet explorer is slow, inconvenient and down right annoying, chrome is def the way to go

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
He is correct. I'm using Iron currently. I first switched over to Firefox for the tabs and stayed for the stumble upon, and I still keep it up to date specifically for stumble. I haven't used IE for years now.

Poopie McGhee

Über Sparrow Kicker
Aug 26, 2009
Portable Chrome And Portable Firefox, baby!..
Also, the FF is a beta of 4, and I'm in love with the new aesthetics.
However, I prefer Chrome...
Oh, and I am digging Opera@USB too...

MaVeN1337

Feb 19, 2009
Firefox FTW... Chrome is also great.
I'm running chrome on my notebook and Firefox on my desktop.

Upbeat Zombie

Jun 29, 2010
I used Firefox for awhile, now I use Chrome. Don't think Iv'e ever really used IE on my own computer though.

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
Wait, what's internet explorer again?

OH!!! You mean that thing, the icon that's sulking somewhere amidst the "All Programs" because it's a slow and unreliable mess!

In all seriousness, Microsoft has been very lax in updating IE to be as user-friendly as Firefox (the only one I use, so I can't speak for the other browsers). The addons alone make me detest going back to IE, what with the pop-ups, disorganized tabs, and lack of customization. Plus it always has this feeling of trying too hard to be "secure" while not really doing that good of a job (like Vista).

Kryten1029a

Jun 28, 2008
Country
United States
jamesworkshop said:
used to use firefox then went back to IE

too many viruses
Some years back when I started using Firefox instead of IE, it was BECAUSE IE seemed to be targeted by every virus writing twit on the planet. I still have it installed for updates and the (very) rare site that doesn't play well with Mozilla, but I've never regretted switching.

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
Chrome here... and really the fall of IE doesn't surprise me. (What are the odds of a what browser do you use poll-of-the-day tomorrow?)

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Well, Internet Explorer is still the #1 browser, for downloading a better browser...

Yes I stole that from a motivational poster, but it's still true...

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Oh look. A browser war, just like every console war, genre war, or - in fact - a console VS PC war. More arguments over which is better and which has more upgrades and which one's more streamlined. How quaint.

Oh, and I also use Explorer. Heh heh heh...

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Giest4life said:
Using Chrome; rarely do I use Internet Explorer or Firefox, only perhaps when I need to something for school is when I switch from Chrome.
How is chrome?
i was thinking about using it, but my firefox is already so freakin customized I don't know if it's worth the hour revamping it all.

OT: like i said, using firefox.