You Are Probably Not Using Internet Explorer to Read This

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
I use Chrome, and my backup when it runs into compatability issues is Firefox. IE is far behind numerous other browsers in speed, functionality, etc. The only reason IE sees use at all is because it comes pre-loaded on every windows machine.

CarlsonAndPeeters

Mar 18, 2009
I IE until I got my own computer, then Firefox until v 3.5 and then I switched to Chrome (my favorite theme was no longer compatible). Chrome is pretty perfect for my internet needs, which are pretty basic.

Steamtech

Oct 5, 2010
I'm actually using IE at the moment, but I am extremely fond of the latest Google chrome. Firefox is my eternal foe and Safari is just brain-hurtingly unusable/

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
That's great, 'cause IE is crap. I've been using Firefox for years and it's awesome.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Chrome/firefox here. Can't exactly say I'm surprised at this news. Anyone who really bothers to even look at other web browsers probably wont just stick to IE. Of course, I have a fair share of family members who aren't too computer savvy, but still like to get on the internet. Naturally, they aren't going to go get the best web browser they can, they'll just use IE because it comes with the PC.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I really don't have any problems with IE, but to fit the furry theme I plan on switching to Geico Firefox.

CarbonEagle

Apr 19, 2008
I think its funny that safaris % is about the same as the mac user %. Thats probably the worst browser i've ever had to use. Its less stable than IE

Edit: Personally I like chrome. Its fast, stable and has a wonderful UI.

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Hmm I dunno the IE interface is just.. pretty nasty in my opinion. I've been using Firefox for like forever but as of recently I've been using Chrome in tandem with Firefox. It has a purdy minimalist interface which is quite nice.