You are surrounded by 300 Spartans and can have two pieces of modern day equipment...

Little Duck

Diving Space Muffin
Oct 22, 2009
An invincibility star. Job done.

In a serious tone though, modern stab proof armour, something which will cover me completely, and an L86.

thejboy88

Aug 29, 2010
Spartans you say? I think I'll just take a white flag. Guns or no there's no way I'd get out of there alive.

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
My first piece of equipment is a perfectly operative MG 42, my second is a chain with A LOT of bullets.

/WINNING

agnosticOCD

Oct 7, 2010
I'd take a bottle of wine and a Godbox. A box with all the powers of every god that mankind has ever produced in their religions, except it's actually real. Nothing beats having the powers of god, especially not 300 half-naked, primitive soldiers.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
2 tonnes of nitroglycerin and a pistol with one bullet - if Im surrounded by 300 Spartans, I cant see myself getting out of it alive but I can at least take as many of them with me as I can! >=)

Resonantscythe

Jul 28, 2009
They were openly gay right?

A flyer for a gay pride parade, and a map to show them how to get there. They're excited to make new friends, and spare me as a reward. Boom.

Or, if the weapons route is required, remember that modern technology would seem like magic to them. So , a jeep (whatever the one that can take the most beating is)with reenforced tires (if such a thing exists)And a sounds system to blast them with Confrontation by Otep while I run them down. I tell them the jeep is my magical chariot, and the music is produced by the tormented souls of those I have slain. If they don't surrender to that, then I got nothin'.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Box of flashbangs, assault rifle with enough ammo. 300 is an awful lot to kill without a distraction or two.

Graevan

Sep 15, 2010
Using a flamethrower and a megaphone I'd prey on their superstitions of magic.

"With a booming voice that rebounded throughout the valley he stood there, alone. He called himself the God of Hellfire and he engulfed any that dared draw near in a torrent of flame!"

Engarde

Jul 24, 2010
Shield and Spear.

My plan is they see me as the ultimate badass and don't mess with me.

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
A pack of cigarette and a lighter. If I'm going to perish, at least I'll have a last smoke.