You favorite Shotgun in a game.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Many.

The Krogan 'Claymore' shotgun from Mass Effect 2. So powerful.

The Neostead 2000 Combat shotgun from Battlefield: Bad Company 2. When used with solid slugs it has a suprisingly good one-hit-kill range. It can also kill with two hits from almost any range.

The Halo shotgun, from all of the games, if only because it's such a potent multiplayer weapon.

Valkyira said:
I like the double barrelled from Red Dead: Redemption. It's a proper hunting shotgun, but it's shit compared to the pump action. The way it should be.
What's up with your avatar? It's like you're trying to give everyone an epiletic nightmare.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Realistic: The USAS-12

or NeoStead 2000 (fuck yeah!)

In a game: The Striker from Resident Evil 4. It's so overpowered and so much fun.

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
Geo Da Sponge said:
Many.

The Krogan 'Claymore' shotgun from Mass Effect 2. So powerful.

The Neostead 2000 Combat shotgun from Battlefield: Bad Company 2. When used with solid slugs it has a suprisingly good one-hit-kill range. It can also kill with two hits from almost any range.

The Halo shotgun, from all of the games, if only because it's such a potent multiplayer weapon.

Valkyira said:
I like the double barrelled from Red Dead: Redemption. It's a proper hunting shotgun, but it's shit compared to the pump action. The way it should be.
What's up with your avatar? It's like you're trying to give aeveryone an epiletic nightmare.
Haha. My plan has been foiled once again...

Back to the drawing board.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Battenbergcake said:
LordCuthberton said:
The Halo Reach shotgun

It just looks so cool!
Myess, but will it be as ineffectual as it's predecessor?
Let's face it the Halo shotgun had NO range other than point blank.
Range? Who needs range! You look your enemy dead in the eye and place a single shell into his chest. In the fraction of a second when your opponent realised he had underestimated your weaponry and brutality, that's where true glory lies!

bigredlyms

May 25, 2010
Kneecapper in Fallout 3 was really fun, especially because you had to go through a quest to get it, but the standard combat shotgun with small guns stat maxed was just about the best all-around gun in the game

Mariakitten

Mar 29, 2010
[color="green}"]I like the shotgun from L4D 1 and 2[/color]

I just found out how to post in color =]

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
mech mounted shotgun larger then the player itsself!
its super win! XD
and my mate used it to nutshot a mech once in the balls and down it went, i swear the guy would be able to kill god with a damn shotgun XD

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
the shotgun from red steel 1. it had the range of rifle cos the developers who programmed gun range were lazy. that gun kicked ass

daishonato

May 21, 2009
The S&W custom in Resi 3 (the one you get for fighting Nemesis). Just love the roll to reload action - so very, very cool.

ClunkiestTurtle

Feb 19, 2010

Any excuse for me to state how much i love Max Payne!!

Nothing beats watching the spread in slow mo obliterate a guy while diving over a table..