You first "**** This" Moment in Gaming

RagnaThePig

Oct 27, 2010
TJC said:
Alphakirby said:
TJC said:
Trauma Center

Fun, unique and awesome game, except for one type of alien Virus which made me nearly snap my DS cleanly in HALF...

SERIOUSLY, F#*K THAT D:
Are you talking about this one:

is it Triti you're talking about?
Yes, it's exactly THAT one I'm talking about. Fucking regrowing bastards.

Crap, I think I got an aneurysm just remembering them
Use healing touch right at the beginning of the stage and remove all the spikes at once. Now you can treat the rest as slowly as you want and they won't grow back.

My screw-it moment was in Odin sphere when I got to the fifth book. I already wasn't thrilled by doing the same stages for the fifth time, but doing them with a character that controls like ass ? No.

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
my first? probabably the toy story 2 movie tie in game for the PS1...there was this one jump in "Al's apartment" where you ad to jump from one shelf to another, for some reason i couldent do it, i just physicaly couldent

Lerasai

Aug 14, 2010
I'm sure I've had a lot of those moments that I can't remember, but right now all I can think of is when I was playing one of the Suikoden games years ago and was really into it up until the point where I had to do some kind of tactical army management deal-y. I am extremely dumb when it comes to that kind of combat so after hours of raging I just threw in the towel. And by towel I mean controller. And by threw I mean hurled across the room with great prejudice.

It wasn't a huge loss, anyway, I mean I only really started playing the game because the main character was a white-haired bishounen.

...I had a type, okay?

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Fatal Inertia. The game sucked anyways, but after about the second time I fell through the map, I promptly walked back to gamestop and traded it in.
They told me "Sir, I'm sorry, we can't give you a whole lot of money for this, considering we already have quite a few copies in stock." I didn't care. I just wanted that awful game off my hands.

CdnDemoniac

Feb 20, 2010
Jumpingbean3 said:
Ninja Gaiden 2 for the Xbox 360. I. F***ing. Hate. Those. WEREWOLVES!
I found the Werewolves to be one of the easier levels in that game. My moment in Ninja Gaiden 2 was the second time you had to fight that Fire Bat Demon thing in Hell. I had a tick of life left, no potions and I couldn't go find any. And after you have to fight Kenshin and Elizabet one right after the other. Fuck that.

My first fuck this moment would have to be the Forest Temple in Zelda OoT when I was a kid. Never knew what the hell was going on.

Most recent has to be Demon's Souls. Enough said.

Creamygoodness

Aug 9, 2010
My first F-this moment was to long ago for me to remember... But it aways seems to be the same point in every game. In Farcry (which is the first one that jumps to mind)it was the level that started with a helicopter escape were you had all your weapons taken away. You know, in the middle of the game when the game designers figure out that they gave out all the cool weapons to early and cant see how to keep up the game difficulty. This really hurt my feelings since I spent the whole first half of the game hording ammo.

got_ginger

Jun 27, 2011
prince of persia: sands of time. i got stuck on this one timed course for 2 days of trying. i gave up and haven't been back to it since

Jumpingbean3

May 3, 2009
CdnDemoniac said:
Jumpingbean3 said:
Ninja Gaiden 2 for the Xbox 360. I. F***ing. Hate. Those. WEREWOLVES!
I found the Werewolves to be one of the easier levels in that game. My moment in Ninja Gaiden 2 was the second time you had to fight that Fire Bat Demon thing in Hell. I had a tick of life left, no potions and I couldn't go find any. And after you have to fight Kenshin and Elizabet one right after the other. Fuck that.

My first fuck this moment would have to be the Forest Temple in Zelda OoT when I was a kid. Never knew what the hell was going on.

Most recent has to be Demon's Souls. Enough said.
To each his own I guess. Personally my experiences in that level always went something like this:

"I'm going to mess these werewolves up- wow there sure are a lot of the- and now I'm dead. Again."

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
I can't remember my first, but I can remember a very huge one.

In Prototype:

- Defend this machine!

- While beating tough mini-bosses!

- And then we'll spawn a super tough mini-boss on top of them!

- You don't have time to get health!

- Now let's throw in MULTIPLE super tough mini-bosses!

- And as a final insult, if you can clear a wave of mini-bosses out, the soldiers fighting alongside you will turn around and blast you into oblivion.

Never again, you frakking stupid game. Never again.

Gplars

Dec 23, 2009
Sonic unleashed the last real sonic level can't get past the start of it so it sits on my shelf mocking me

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
Monster Hunter Freedom

1 I got stuck on the Wyverns of Land and Sky mission where you had to fight the two super versions of the box art dragons, and before you could even attempt it you needed to grind their weaker versions and another hard bitchy dragon that buries himself underground in order to get pieces for armor, pieces which rarely drop mind you. I just gave up after a bit and said fuck it.

Vibhor

Aug 4, 2010
Red Dead Revolver.
The check points were at completely uncomfortable spots. It was no problem until the bridge protecting stage came. I wasted 3 months trying to complete that level. Then I just realized I could say "Fuck this game".

GamerKT

Jul 27, 2009
I don't remember the first, but the earliest I can remember is Assassin's Creed II. I thought I beat the game, but they were like "NOPE. Get all the Codex pages."
Multiple fetch quests to beat the game? Go fuck yourself. I just saw the ending on YouTube.

getoffmycloud

Jun 13, 2011
mrF00bar said:
GTA: Vice City, the mission on the second island when you have to drop bombs from an RC plane, took me 3 months to pass that mission.

I screamed when I read this all the nightmares of that mission coming back to haunt me

ZeroHero3D

Jun 11, 2010
The first F@$* THIS!!! moment i can remember was back on The legend of zelda: Majoras Mask for N64. Trying to get your horse to jump over a large steel fence into the Gorman Ranch at an angle (at the time not realizing it an impossible jump), i tried over and over and over, until i literaly yelled, "alright! F*** this sh*t!!!!!"

Made my brother very uncomfortable watching me. lol Still though, MM is one of my personal favorites of the Zelda series.

Until Skyward Sword comes out. (come on Nintendo, just take my goddamm money already...) :p

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Adellebella said:
Master Locks in Skyrim...It's not LEFT, it's not RIGHT, I've broken EIGHTEEN LOCKPICKS flkjfsfsfkj...
That pretty much sums up my entire experience with a master lock. I was like, "Pfft. I've got 40 lockpicks, lets do this *****." About ten minutes later. "Fuck that shit, I've only got 10 left!" (Although doing that is a pretty decent way to farm lockpicking, given that most general stores at least have a few lockpicks.)

Although I'm sure my first time had something to do with Call of Duty multiplayer, game brings out the worst in everybody.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Trying to install Dungeon Keeper 2 on my computer. Last mission of Simpsons road rage. Walking along in Skyrim two dragons and a giant jump out at me.