You have been sentenced to die... No really..

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
Send me on a spaceship into a black hole. If I somehow survive I might end up in some bizarre alternate universe or in another dimension :p

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
IzisviAziria said:
Aris Khandr said:
I choose to die of old age. Barring that, I demand they let me find out how many rides on Space Mountain it takes to kill someone.
Ironically, by trying to get around it, I think you screwed yourself over. Not enough g-force to ever kill you on space mountain, so you'd just ride it until you starved to death. I've heard starving is rather painful.
Nope. Space Mountain has to kill me. So they'd have to keep me fed and such until then. I'd go insane well before I died, probably.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Torture death by Tony Danza. Ohh Freakazoid, so damn funny.

Or baring that. Being nuked sounds fun. Instantaneous incineration.

Omega Challenger

Nov 29, 2011
Well if I have to go out I would want to go out fighting. I would have the mortal combat theme playing the entire time with the setting being a mad max style thunderdome. My opponents would be every kind of dangerous animal on the planet sent out one by one until one of them finishes me off. I chose animals because fighting other humans doesn't seem right since they weren't sentenced to die, also going out fighting a bear or lion sounds pretty badass to me.

I am given a single sword, shield, boots, loincloth and helmet for my armor and the entire thing is broadcast live with a bet placed on me in my family's name surviving for at least three animals. Why the bet? Can you imagine this kind of event not being bet on? I also get to have the area around the thunderdome filled with a crowd to cheer me on. Finally when I died my body would be placed upon the mound of dead animals and then have the whole mound set on fire. A statue is later placed on the ashes which pretty much looks like the cover of the Conan the Barbarian movie only with me in my final moments.

This would all be paid by the government of course.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
I DEMAND TRIAL BY COMBAT!

Just give me a sword and pit me against someone else on death row. If I absolutely have to die then just keep sending in a new opponent if I win a match.

Eventually I'm gonna get tired and die: either way I die with a weapon in my hand.

Edit: also this could be televised.

Sovereignty

Jan 25, 2010
I get to choose my form of capital punishment? I want it to be in a large melee. So all of you, in a free for all with me, with a simple short sword and shield to protect ya!

Or if that's too much, I'd like to be frozen in jello.

Jmurray21

Feb 7, 2011
krazykidd said:
Guillotine . Quick and painless ( i think ). The thought of being shot terrifies me . Although , with a firing squad , theres guys with blanks so for the rest of their days they will be wondering who killed me . But i'll stick with guillotine.
I second this. I love French Revolutionary history and the Guillotine has always fascinated me.
Also because I don't want to feel anything when I go.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Fagotto said:
Lear said:
Fagotto said:
Sent flying into the sun at near the speed of light! It'll be so fast I won't feel a thing.
You'll get there in eight minutes, mate! Have a nice eight minutes chocking in the vaccuum of space waiting to get fried by that giant ball of gas in the heavens! Also, for $50 you can get a complementary space suit for your flight! And for another $100, you can actually get a pillow for sleeping on our transsolar flight! Don't forget to ask about our free* meals!

*Free meals only free for people who pay $274.
What, you think I can survive 8 minutes at that speed? I'd be dead within seconds and the sun will only be disposing of my corpse. It's just a cool way for my body to go. XD
Oh, it's not the speed that would kill you. The only thing that you'll run into in space would be hydrogen atoms. No, it would be either the vacuum or the actual acceleration of several million gees that would do it.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
I want to be dropped out of a plane over a place with foot traffic, as I fall tumbling I get my barrings, wind up for a punch and right before I hit the ground put all my weight behind the punch yell "Falcon Punch" and then hit the ground and die after destroying someone's jaw!

chowderface

Nov 18, 2009
Aris Khandr said:
I choose to die of old age. Barring that, I demand they let me find out how many rides on Space Mountain it takes to kill someone.
I would wager around three days' worth. But you'd stop enjoying it before the first one was out, I'll reckon.

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
Death by a cataclysmic nuclear explosion powerful enough to destroy the Earth.

What? If I have to die, I want to make my death useful.

Nightwolf214

Oct 12, 2011
I remember talking to two of my friends on Xbox Live one time and we got in to talking about our various favorite way to die/commit suicide:
1. Enter an elevator full of people with a live grenade in his throat.
2. Jump over the side of a cliff with a bomb strapped to his chest, so someone else would have to clean up his mess.