You have just met your clone.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Say hey, he'll say hey back, we'll be fast friends immediately, we go everyhwere together, and people either cheer or fear as we walk by.

I know if there were two of me, then I'd get jumped a lot less at least.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
I can see it now.

Me #1: Wow, someone should really go back in time and stop Hitler. *Leaves room*

Me #2: *Runs into room, clothes ripped and panting for breath* Everyone run! Robot Hitlers EVERYWHERE!

Or I might just have him do chores.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Challenge to Mortal Kombat to decide which one is the superior.
Then once we both realize that Mortal Kombat is solving nothing, hang out and use video games to decide which of us is the superior.

bobbob88

Dec 6, 2009
XxSummonerxX said:
Way way back in the nineteen eighties, secret government employees, dug up random escapists, and made amusing genetic copies, now the clones are trolling forums, they're going to make it if they try... etc.

I would send him to Clone High.
Oh holy hell! Yes!

(signed up specifically for this)
Id probably try to start an awful band, give up, and watch movies.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
besides making out
We would either start debates on certain subjects since i love discussing stuff, we would joke around and if we feel specially mean that day we would go both go to school and act like nothing is new, and if anyone asks one of us just say 'A clone?...Um,Teacher, are you feeling alright?'

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

"Time to take over the world!"

*Both of us run off, humming 'Pinky and the Brain'*

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
if this guy is exactly like me then I'd beat the shit out of the loathsome little bastard (I have quite the inferiority complex)

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
Laugh maniacally then we'd combine oue efforts to take over the world (or atleast North America)

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
"My god, I'm getting a zit on my chin."

Then we'd brofist, and I'd ask him to drive me to Michigan so we can have a threesome with my girlfriend. Fuck yeah.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Probably, once i have determined that he is my clone, we would determine if in addition to looking the same, has the same manner of thinking as I do, and if he does, probably have a little fight, just cause I would enjoy a contest of strength and skill against myself.

Ferc

May 13, 2011
Continue walking, as I would probably find myself incredibly annoying. If it came to it, we would have a midnight duel on the beach with melee weapons.

Stone Golem

Jul 20, 2009
Mug him and chuckle as he has to describe himself to the police and scetch artist

or

rejoice as i finally find a Co-op player thats half decent

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Become the world's ultimate online gaming tag-team.

Fail because I'm incredibly random and wouldn't know what Other-Me was about to do anyway.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Lift shirt enough to show them that I had a knife (I never don't have a knife on my person somewhere), if they show me they have the same knife, I am totally cool with this. We go to the range. :fa:

mingbian rHSithe? WTH Captcha?

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
i would say: "you thinking what i'm thinking?"
he would respond with: " i think i am but you know how burlap chaffs me so"
then we would high five and be awesome and make good statuses and have good lives

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Actually, I've had two friends who met their doppelgangers before! One set turned out to be neighbors and proceeded to play pranks on their respective parents. In which case, I'd probably do the same.