You have one wish!

TheOrb

Jun 24, 2012
The ability to dissassemble and reassemble on command...
@0:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
Utterly pointless, but it would be a great party trick!

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I'd wish for a book that let's me rewrite reality. i'd make it so that the book would make changes that were either noticed or unnoticed so people will think it was always like that and not question it.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
TheNamlessGuy said:
MORE GENIES!
I would have wished "More fairies" but I think your still counts as a ninja :p

Probably a body that remains at peak condition for my age no matter what I do to it. I'd stipulate that it includes a brain that operates at peak capacity too. No more forgetfulness!

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
instant healing/unable to die

infinite money is fun but having a job as worlds best stunt man would be allot more fun.
Alternatively assassin

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I'd wish for my best friend to be able to walk again. I know it's not very overarching but it's what comes into my head whenever anyone asks me what I would wish for.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Sean Steele said:
I hate these answers so, so much. These wishes contribute about as much as saying "I wish for what I would wish for", i.e. absolutely nothing, and on top of that, it's being enormously dickish towards the wish-granter and they're going to think you're a greedy bastard, so wish-subversion will inevitably happen.

The omnipotence comes with massive power incontinence so you can't really have any fun and you're actually at risk of accidentally erasing yourself from reality at any moment just by thinking about it. The relic suffers from similar problems, plus it's also fragile.
pfffttbttbt fine, I'll go with matterbending through a device mounted on me left arm then.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I shout "WORLD PEACE!!" instantly. Then I realize I could have wished for an X-box, darn.

Actually if I had a magic wish I would wish for world peace. Only magic is powerful enough to achieve that.

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
sr.orgasmo said:
I would wish for an invincible mecha army that only I and my offspring could command.
I'd say "you know that means you're going to be murdered by one of your children or grandchildren, right?", but the inclusion of offspring seems so intentional that that's probably what you want to happen. If in a thousand years' time the world is ruled by feuding factions of your enormous royal clan, you probably consider that a win. Heck, I know I would.

So nevermind then, cool wish.

sr.orgasmo

Oct 17, 2011
Rowan93 said:
sr.orgasmo said:
I would wish for an invincible mecha army that only I and my offspring could command.
I'd say "you know that means you're going to be murdered by one of your children or grandchildren, right?", but the inclusion of offspring seems so intentional that that's probably what you want to happen. If in a thousand years' time the world is ruled by feuding factions of your enormous royal clan, you probably consider that a win. Heck, I know I would.

So nevermind then, cool wish.
That did not even cross my mind, but the idea of a bunch of brothers and sisters fighting for control of a mecha army sounds like a cool plot for an awesome anime.

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
Werewolf, or the ability to manipulate time, or to wish the Doctor into existence, Or the ability to read other peoples minds / influence them, so many wishes

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Rowan93 said:
MonkeyPunch said:
Ah always that "no wishing for more wishes" caveat.

How about wishing for your rule about 'no wishing for more wishes' to be void?
That's not wishing for more wishes and would technically work :)

Also ninja'ed just above with wishing for my own wishes to come true. (though you could argue that indirectly that's wishing for more wishes)
Since you only get one wish, and you used it up wishing that it was possible to wish for more wishes, you basically just lost a wish and didn't get anything.
If you'd read properly you'd see that I didn't wish for more wishes but my wish was that the caveat would disappear. Big difference :)

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Either Omnipotence or if that is impossibru for the fairy of the int0rwebz, then Omniscience.

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
TheNamlessGuy said:
MORE GENIES!

EDIT: Or possibly the ability to make my own wishes come true.
That's not asking for more wishes, now is it?
Damn I was just going to wish that I live a good life no matter what...but then there's this FORGET PEACE, OR HAPPINESS THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Ix Rebound

Jan 10, 2012
Bhaalspawn said:
Ix Rebound said:
Bhaalspawn said:
Every living thing in the universe, including me, dead.
ummm.. ...why?
We're all going that way anyway, so any other kind of wish I would make would be pointless. Just speed up the process and drift away into peaceful nothingness.
That's kind of a cynical view on things. You never know what might happen in the future!