You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
DaBozz said:
Transformers Animated, any trans-fans out there will know exactly why.
DOWN WITH PRIME! DOWN WITH PRIME! DOWN WITH PRIME!

And would everyone please stop saying Firefly!?

It's canceled for a reason, you know!

Sparecash

Dec 24, 2008
Volf99 said:
Leemaster777 said:
Strain42 said:
Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

This needs to happen right fucking now.
Actually you'll be happy to know Samurai Jack sort of IS coming back. They're doing a movie to wrap it up. Gendy is writing and directing it IIRC and I believe J.J. Abrams is producing it. I'm not sure if it'll be theatrical or straight to DVD but supposedly that is in the works.
Frankly, I'm not holding my breath. That thing has been in the works for a VERY long time. I'm pretty sure I posted something similar to this last year, and someone else told me the exact same thing.

Show me a trailer for said movie, and I'll be as giddy as a schoolgirl. Till then, the show is still dead and unfinished in my eyes.
so...how does it feel to be like a schoolgirl?
EDIT: nevermind, fake >.>

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Twin Peaks: Because it needed another episode to not leave Cooper as an Evil Doppelganger etc.

arbitterm

Mar 31, 2010
A show that aired in 2009 on NBC called "Kings". Cancelled before after one shortened season before it could find an audience.

iDoom46

Dec 31, 2010
I was ninja'd on Samurai Jack (and pretty much every other show I could think of), but I REALLY wish I could bring back Sybionic Titan.
Seriously, Cartoon Network, how do you cancel such an amazing show, with so much going for it, and so much potential, after only its first season?? And on a cliffhanger no less!

I'd also like to bring back GI Joe: Renegades. Yeah, the Hub insists the show's only on "hiatus" but it just feels like buttering-up talk for when they drop the cancellation hammer.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Gargoyles! Now with the right writers and staff on hand it has the potential to become one hell of a kickass show once again!

Jan 29, 2009
Malcolm in the Middle.
My favorite sitcom that never got the attention it deserved, always lumped after some big-deal '70's show thing that wasn't even HALF as clever or funny.

WAIT-
I know it's not a TV show, but Homestarrunner either needs to get back into business or give a real sendoff, because it's been at least a year of unannounced hiatus.

White_Lama

Feb 23, 2011
Takuanuva said:
Stargate: Universe. Yes, I know people have mixed feelings about it. Yes, I know there are propably better shows out there.
...but...you can't end a franchise as great as Stargate with such a sh*tty cliffhanger...in such a sh*tty moment...after only 2 goddamn seasons...it's just...wrong.
This, exactly this.

AnotherAvatar

Sep 18, 2011
I wish I could say Spaced, but it had a proper ending in a way... I JUST MISS IT SO MUCH!!!

Ahem... Sorry about that.

My real answer is Chapelle's Show, the way it ended not only left a bad taste in my mouth but a serious hole in the world of comedy. I was hooked, just like Tyrone.

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
penguindude42 said:
DaBozz said:
Transformers Animated, any trans-fans out there will know exactly why.
DOWN WITH PRIME! DOWN WITH PRIME! DOWN WITH PRIME!

And would everyone please stop saying Firefly!?

It's canceled for a reason, you know!
Ah, I kinda enjoyed Prime, although they did majorly mess up Unicron, that was a huge let down.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
without looking at a single response I am now predicting that firefly will be the most common answer.

Shifty

Apr 21, 2011
Firefly first and foremost. After that lost room. What an epic show that left a fair few unanswered questions.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
I'll start by saying Firefly, but I'd like to see Pushing Daisies come back as well. My mother and I watched that together, and I don't spend enough time with my mother these days. She's a nice lady.

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
Stargate Atlantis, SG-1 had it's run. 10 seasons is commendable. I just think SGA could have used another season or two to really wrap things up.

I never saw SGU so I can't comment on that one, I for one don't like how it looked but the premise looked good although it seems a bit like Star Trek to me. I dunno I never got into it.

Other than that, I can't wait for Doraleous and Associates to come back, idc where it plays.

Inglorious891

Dec 17, 2011
Hmm...

It's a tie between Samurai Jack and Invader Zim. I have fond memories of both shows when I was a kid, so I'm not completely sure.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
The Swat Kats. 2 cats flying a super awesome jet saving the day? Yes please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWAT_Kats:_The_Radical_Squadron