You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

Mitsu3474

Jun 21, 2010
5 previous mentions of Pushing Daisies and only 1 for Fawlty Towers... and though my heart really wants more Fawlty Towers, my brain just reminds me of how old John Cleese is now. So... Pushing Daisies all the way.

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
The7Sins said:
Terriers. Seriously it was just starting to get into its own as one of the best crime dramas around. But its name and the lack of promoting by FX made it die after 1 season sadly. But @ least the writers were smart and made the season 1 finale's cliff-hanger be something that could go either way and give a sorta closure. Just not the kind of closure me or fans of the show would have wanted.
Yeah I was friggin heart broken when I found out that was canceled

Well, I can't really choose, so I will just list some canceled shows that should come back, in now particular order.

Firefly
Terriers
Pushing Daises
Dead Like Me
Dead Like Me
Dead Like Me (repeated due to the cliffhanger, and because the movie they made was so god awful)
Arrested Development
The Tick
My Name is Earl
Sliders? (I havnt finished the series yet, so I dunno if it wrapped up or if it started sucking or what yet.)
Spaced
Extras
Code Monkeys (a bit....it had its moments)
The Good Guys (only seen a few of the episodes, but it seemed to have potential)
Frisky Dingos (though Im not sure if thats full on canceled, its at least on hiatus, and Archer is FANTASTIC but I'd really like both to be on)
and a couple more that I can't think of right now...

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
So many bad shows that were banned for a reason... My vote goes to Zim though, he was a badass

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Shadow Raiders. That was no real finalie. Mainframe was told the show was going to get yanked,so they pulled that finisher out from nowhere. I demand more Shadow Raiders!

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
willbailes said:
Community. I know its not official, but seriously NBC? You take my favorite show away and leave *cursey* *curse* Whitney? Seriously??? WHITNEY?!?!

Also, since most of my favorite toons are covered, Teen Titans too...

BUT DOES NO ONE REMEMBER DAVE THE BARBARIAN?

I loved that show.
I remember the glory that was dave and Chuckles the silly piggy. I just got nostalgia blasted.

Yuki_Seele

Apr 14, 2011
Black Books and Spaced I don't think either of these shows were canceled but both only had a few seasons and short seasons at that.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
I was always a fan of the cartoon Teen Titans but that was canceled and left on a cliffhanger so I would bring that back. And also although not canceled and they are remaking it Neon Genesis Evangelion ran out of budget so they gave it a not very good ending.

TastySurvivor

Vault-Tec Beat Writer
Jun 14, 2010
Vausch said:
Titus.

Or Swat Kats.

Or Invader Zim.

Or Greg the Bunny.

Put any of those 4 in a hat and I'll be happy with the drawn winner. Though if pressured, Swat Kats. Seriously, go to hell Ted Turner.
Greg the Bunny all the way. We need more shows like that. cut down too soon.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
spielberg11 said:
Harvey Birdman
Doesn't really count since it had an actual ending and wasn't really cancelled.

OT: I dunno. Can I go way back to the 80's and say The Young Ones? Sure most of them are in their 60's now, but they can probably pull it off.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
The X-Files, or some spinoff, but with a heavier focus on the myth arc, and only occasional monster of the week episodes.

Vorlayn

Jun 3, 2010
Lol, so many responses already...Well, my vote goes to the old-ish but never surpassed brimstone. John Glover was absolutely BRILLIANT there. Only 13 episodes was wayyyyyy too short for it.

sharinganblossom25

Jan 2, 2011
Leemaster777 said:
Samurai. Fucking. Jack.

This needs to happen right fucking now.
TOTALLY agree. That has to be the best intro ever.
And to lend my own suggestion, definitely Firefly. I'd like to remind Fox what the chain of command is. XD

jrhamilton

Nov 8, 2011
I would throw my vote in with the Firefly crowd. Though I would also have to say I would bring back The Unit; it's last season ended without any real closure so that is why i vote for that.

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
soutbr1 said:
Vausch said:
Titus.

Or Swat Kats.

Or Invader Zim.

Or Greg the Bunny.

Put any of those 4 in a hat and I'll be happy with the drawn winner. Though if pressured, Swat Kats. Seriously, go to hell Ted Turner.
Greg the Bunny all the way. We need more shows like that. cut down too soon.
Fox doesn't seem to know what to do with a good thing, do they? Either they put it on the Friday time slot of death or they shuffle the schedule with it around and then complain the ratings are too low because nobody knows when it's coming on. Remember that long list of shows Peter names off in the relaunch of Family Guy? All of those had that situation (OK granted some were just bad shows but still).

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Well fuck, you already ousted my first choice, but Scrubs: Med School sucked! I can't wish more of that on anyone, and I want more Scrubs damnit!