You have the power to bring back one cancelled TV show...

raklin

Mar 26, 2011
When I saw the title, one word came to mind: Reaper. Fucking loved that show, and I'd sacrifice a small tropical island's worth of tourists to bring it back.

Arkov

Nov 4, 2011
Freakazoid or MacGyver.

The former probably won't happen in my lifetime, but with all the remakes from the 80's the latter could and probably will happen.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
either the cape or firefly. i never got into firefly, saw a couple of episodes though and they were really good. but the cape...OOOOOOH the cape, the very first episode made me giddy with childish excitement, it was soooo awesome!!! then the bastards at NBC killed it in the middle of the season leaving it with an unexplained self solving cliffhanger and a terrible emergency ending that utterly sucked, because it ended, and was just poorly done.

at least keith david was in it.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Of course I would have to say Invader ZIIIIM!

Oh, and I see someone mentioned Samurai Jack. Yeah, that is good too.

antipirate

Nov 9, 2009
Firefly, there is just so much to love about it.

I also really like Undergrads I would totally love for a revival of that.

The SettingSun

Oct 4, 2010
The O.C - A cut above every other teenage dramas and one of my favourite shows
Scrubs: Med School - Even though it was never brilliant it had potential and should've been given another chance
My Name is Earl - It had one bad season and it was a shame it got cut off when returning to form.

NeonWraith

Nov 25, 2008
Psycho-Toaster said:
Fawlty fucking Towers. Nuff said.
Except that wasn't cancelled.

I'm kinda tempted to say Persons Unknown, since I'm pretty sure it got cancelled as opposed to just ending.

Also, to the numerous people saying Samurai Jack: There's been rumous Tartovsky is working on a feature length film to finish off the story.

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
Scrubs. With more JD, Turk and Dr. Cox. (And maybe somehow a return of the janitor)
Without those it would be a wasted power :p

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
The Black Donnellys without question, it was one of my favorite shows that ended up biting the bullet way before its time because of stupid people not realizing how great it was and tuning in. On top of my rabid love of the show it offered me my first exposure one extremely gorgeous actress by the name of Olivia Wilde and also the supporting character(Joey Ice Cream) who recounted the brothers exploits was very funny