You just got stabbed...

michael_ab

Jun 22, 2009
fuck death i take the knife and stab him till my eyes go dark, and keep going till i cant feel my arms.

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
So the House went bust, eh? (I'm going Independent on my second play-through.)

OT:I wouldn't say a damn thing. If I die after uttering a sentence, I'd become a mute after grabbing my sword, disemboweling the stupid prick, and watching with a smile as he bleeds to death on my floor. Granted, I'd be proper fucked in my Japanese class and I'd have to learn sign language again (it's been years since I've actually used it), but I think it'd be worth it.

Besides, I'm the protaganist of this story. I'll be fine.

reCaptcha: chief foldser

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
I would probably shout some profanity at the guy because I would imagine being stabbed hurts a lot

Dorian6 said:
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine
but he did strike you down...

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Amazed that he was able to so quickly break in and stab me I would probably have to accuse him of being a noob for using lightweight, marathon, and commando.
Edit: I just thought of another one.
Begin laughing insanely while saying: "you fool! You have saved me from the most terrifying fate. Now Slenderman comes for you." Hopefully manage to cackle until I die.
Hopefully the guy will go home after and look up Slenderman.
Let the paranoia begin!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
chaosyoshimage said:
Madara XIII said:
chaosyoshimage said:
"Well, that was random..."
Or my personal favorite.

"Son of a *****! HUUUUUUUURRRRG BLEGH!"

Cookie if you know where that's from.
Someone better get that cookie, because I totally feel like I've heard that before, but have no clue where it's from and it's driving me insane now.
Red vs Blue
When anyone from the series died they usually said one of those two things if not both

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Don't matter, it turns out that was a Decoy body, and I'm actually behind him, disguised as his teammate.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
"Just as Pinkie Pie planned!"

And the confusion on their face would make me die happy XD

scar_47

Sep 25, 2010
I've got a few second I'm not going to waste it talking I'm going to kill the bastard, really if I'm still alive I'm fighting back I'm not just gong to lay there and die so I'd probably be screaming at them to just die.

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
SonicKaos said:
A random person just broke into whatever room you're currently in and stabbed you. Knowing that the wound will kill you within a few seconds, you have time to utter one sentance to the stranger before you die. What do you say?

Personally I think I'd try to leave a scar in the mind of the person. I'd look them in the eye and say something like "you better remember this face, because I'm going to haunt your ass for the rest of your damn life..." I don't think they'd forget that any time soon, and I'd probably be a bit intimidated if someone did the same to me.
You do know someone will eventually find my body, and they will find YOU. You won't get away with this, and I hope you will enjoy your daily showers in the prison.

Asshole.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
I imagine I'll try to use my final breath to utter the most disconcerting thing I can think of before I die. For instance:

"The cure to cancer is-"

A cookie for the reference, naturally. :3

thePyro_13

Sep 6, 2008
"I hope you regret that!"

Or: "Why would you do that?" assuming I had enough time left to get a reply.

El Luck

Jul 22, 2011
I wouldn't say anything, I'd sing!

"Don't trust somebody with a knife, they'll probably stab you!"