You now have a Army of the last thing you killed in a videogame.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
I now have an army of screaming adolescent spawn-campers.

Yes, I was playing CoD...

Yes, I have the worst/most irritating army ever.

Am I proud of this army that I have? No.

Will ever other army give up and quit because my army will annoy the crap out of them? Probably.

Zelda_Lover26

May 18, 2011
I get an Army of Creepers!!!! (for those who don't know, their an enemy mob from Minecraft)... wait, what am I going to do with a bunch of kamikaze's? Hmmmm... I could... blow up anyone who looks at me funny :p

mr_major

Jun 14, 2011
Well the last game I played was kingdom of loathing and I killed Hodgman, The Hoboverlord so I have an army of the strongest and most insane hobo ever. I have no idea what I would do maybe found multiple cities of hobos around the world?

Rauten

Capitalism ho!
Apr 4, 2010
Well, last night, the last game I played was Magicka coop, and we called it quits once we killed Death, sooooo...

An army of Deaths. Yummy.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
I get an Army of Marvel and Capcom Characters... well... that means I've got Dante

ChippedShoulder

Nov 10, 2010
A Shadow Heartless from Kingdom Hearts.

Meh, at least I'd have an army of minions that can sink into the floor, blend into the shadows... pop out whenever they want... Hell, I'd have an army of ninja's!

Minjoltr

Aug 6, 2008
The last thing I defeated was an army of Alliance dudes. Does that mean I get an army of armies of Alliance dudes?

Sweet!

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011

Uhm...... I guess we won't be very mobile then. At least my base is secure...