Your afterlife is a universe of your choice

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
Minecraft. It would be awesome to live in an ever changing world where you can do virtuely anything. Though the blocky landscape would get kinda old...
OR
As much as it pains me to say it, but yes, Pokemon. Considering it's been ten years and nobody has aged in game or on the show, why not. Guess theres a cut off age and it's decided then "You will never age past this point" plus having an assortment of creatures with you that will essentially help with any given problem you may face would be cool... Anyone else ever think to get a trenchcoat so you can have like 20 of them with you?
OR
Halo Wars...Don't ask.

Mr Banana Chips Man

Nov 3, 2008
Star Trek, please. Dominion war and occasional Borg cube notwithstanding, Trek is pretty peaceful, but has more than enough variety to avoid the label "quiet." Space ships, warp drive, exotic foreheads, no currency, and holodecks? Yes please. I would quickly become the most renowned holo-novelist ever. The possibilities have barely been touched upon in Trek.

Of course if I could choose any universe, franchised or not, I think I'd go with one of my own make. The "modern era" of a universe called Mathaea. Trees as high as the stratosphere, tracts of land you can measure in lightyears, and a sampling of just about every science fictional and fantasy trope there is. Aw yeah. Possibly coming to a novel or epic RPG near you in the 10-15 years.

Shinomori

Sep 20, 2011
I would stay right here on earth and roam around getting to see every part of the world, see my family and friends go about their lives, see the advancement or decline of society, and eventually get to watch the sun explode. Which would be awesome!

floobie

Sep 10, 2010
Star Trek. Definitely. I like sci-fi more than fantasy. And, the Star Trek universe is pretty nice. The Federation at least. I'd definitely flourish there. No pressure to make money or whatever. I can just do what I want... write music, novels, paint... whatever, without having to worry about money. And I'd be surrounded by cool technology and I could explore the universe. Pretty awesome.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
To all those saying Equestria, hope you like fucking horses!

OT: I'd like to be in a universe with Persona abilities. That'd be sweet.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Valhalla, I dont care if its not a standard gaming/movie universe, i want to be able to fight, respawn, and then party. Forever.

RastaBadger

Jun 5, 2010
Star Trek universe as a first choice. Following that some form of fantasy setting like Tamriel, Azerorth or something similar... or maybe Equestria...

Zirat

May 16, 2009
NathLines said:
Touhou.

Not because it's filled with small girls that get smashed all the time; I just want to have tea and snacks with Reimu and Marisa.
Ah, but judging by their track record the only way to meet up with those two is to be wrapped up in one of those 'incidents'
Or just be in their way. Either way it'll end with you in massive pain at the end of a Master Spark or homing amulets...

But seriously, Gensokyo does sound interesting. Gods, monsters, beautiful scenery, everyone can learn how to fly\magic kinda crap, and as long as your careful and don't offend the locals in any way shape or form could be cool.
Though that last parts easier said than done!

Also, lacking creativity, pokemon could be cool as well. I WILL CAPTURE MONSTERS AND FORCE THEM TO FIGHT FOR PROFIT AND ENTERTAINMENT!

N_of_the_dead

Apr 2, 2008
Star Wars, DC, Marvel, D&D, Ghostbusters, Brutal Legend, Monster Rancher there are way to many choices but the most important question is whether I'm gonna be me with all I know now or someone skilled enough to survive?

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I know it has been said a lot, but I'd love to go to Equestria in the afterlife. No crime, no poverty, everything is just fine over there.

For a second place, the universe of Star Wars. It has been with me all my life, ever since I was just a little kid.

EDIT:
hazabaza1 said:
To all those saying Equestria, hope you like fucking horses!
I'd go to equestria wether there would be ponies or not. We could all be humans, that would be just dandy as well.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
the jedi powers/ Valhalla seems kinda cool...Valhalla seems awesome really....like...fight, come back to life, eat, sex, fight when you wanna go back out.....ohh man. Become a massive fucking beast of a man.....OHHH THANK YOU THOR lol. Then again if it was my heaven then...It would be a combination of quite a few things