Your Avatar vs Yourself

shadowshian

Jan 27, 2008
poor wage slave that's allready been broken mentally and physically by Mining corporation he "works" for. nop i couldnt beat him even if i tried id feel way too sorry for the poor bastard.

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
:O

Fuck. Shit. Profanity. I'm dead, no contest whatsoever. Though I'm laughing my ass off just imagining the fight.

aww yea

May 3, 2009
Congratulations on making a thread that makes me pay full attention to everyones posts OP

Im not sure who would win but it would be a hell of a showdown.

MephistosCousin

Dec 4, 2011
Well...i don't have the Deity mask so i'm probably screwed D:

And then there's the fact that his laugh scares the !@#$ outta me so i would probably just hide somewhere >.>

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
seeing as its me as a pony, i think we are evenly matched. he may be able to run faster/hit harder, but i can chase him down over the long haul (yay ridiculous human endurance!)
also i have hands.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
OH MY GOD! I'd Have to fight an imp! It could summon Yahtzee who would freeze me with the cold harshness of his words, giving me severe mental trauma thinking that I should wear pants on my head!

Wushu Panda

Jul 4, 2011
an epic fight between two students of Kung Fu. it would rage on, neither of us taking an upper hand...until hunger sets in. then we settle things with noodles and dumplings

GeneralFungi

Jul 1, 2010
It looks almost as if they're prepared to take themselves out due to starvation. But are these really large smilies, or is that a really small palm tree?

I guess I'd loose anyways considering the blue one's primal senses are kicking in. *Takes the place of the pink smiley shortly after he is eaten*

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
Hmm...
Me vs Dapper Luna...

Depends, where are we fighting? Her world; where she's basically God's sister with almost as much power in magic, where she can also fly and doesn't seem above causing widespread chaos and destruction when things don't go right for her?

Or our world where she's a funny looking horse?

Who am I kidding? It doesn't depend on anything. I can't fight, I'm too big of a pacifist. I'm dead.

Trooper924

Oct 20, 2011
So do I just fight the clone pilot or does he get to use his gunship? Eh, I'm screwed either way.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
My avatar can scold dragons into submission and stare down a fucking cockatrice.

I don't stand a chance.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well...

Hmmm, If I would think about it, I'm sure we would beat the crap out of each other...but he would surly win since his stamina can last for hours.

But in the end we would surly make up.