Your Avatar vs Yourself

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Solid snake in any other form is still solid snake! Even if he is wearing some corny steam-punk relics!

At least I wouldn't see it coming... Or I would just be knocked out! (I bet that would give me a damn headache!) Or I may be lucky and he may just slip past unnoticed in a metal, gear encrusted cube!

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
Since my avatar is found some 2 kilometers under the surface of the ocean, I think I'd probably drown first. If I did make it down there, or the squid makes it up, I can probably squish it in my bare hands. So, probably 50-50 chance of winning.

C F

Jan 10, 2012
Wings? D'argh, get back here!

It appears we'll have to take this fight to the field of... logic.

Could I out-logic Derpy Hooves? I'd like to think so, but it's hard to take down an opponent who isn't even using the same rule system as you.

It appears we'll have to take this fight to the field of... cooking.

I think I could take Derpy in a cook-off.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Why couldn't my avatar be a dispenser? Or a teleporter (/gets telefagged). Well if it's an unarmed fight. It gets no ammo so I win. No Engineer in my avatar. If it has ammo I'm screwed.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Off the top of my head, I'd say a sorcerer of the Thousand Sons legion has about two to three hundred ways of killing me I couldn't defend against if I tried, and each is more gut-wrenchingly horrifying than the one that preceeds it.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
I think I could just kick him over and stomp the shit out of his head... Unless he uses da voodoo.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Me vs. Shizune?

She wouldn't even need to fight me. She would just use her power as leader of the Student Council to work me to death.

J-meMalone

Jan 11, 2009
It the arm of a dead person so... yeah I think I'll be okay. If he's ALIVE on the other hand, I'm gonna be burnt alive.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
A cow could probably kick my ass. I don't really know how you would kill a cow without any weapons. Especially a vicious, red laughing cow.

Reverend Del

Feb 17, 2010
Me versus a psychotic rabbit capable of human thought, action and reaction? Oh and a penchant for switchblades? I'm royally fucked. Oh and he's the Easter Bunny, the spirit of halloween, the groundhog and I think he killed santa... Yeah back to the fucked thing.

Dopi

Dec 1, 2009
Me vs. myself? That's a tough one. Me have a good right hook, but myself does know how to dodge.. Might have to slit myself's throat while I slee--- Actually scratch that @.@

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
....it's a freakin' Dalek and worst, it's the leader of the Cult of Skaro, the elite of the Daleks! I am going to get my ass handed to me about a dozen way's to sunday! D:

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Let's see...

Marisa Kirisame and Alice Margatroid from Touhou Project. Both of them are accomplished magicians, one of which is able to fire a fricken beam of light that I'm pretty sure would go through a couple Covenant Cruisers from Halo and still have enough power to leave a sizable dent in the moon [http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gDXTatFXpKw#t=151s] and the other having the ability to control several dolls at a time, all of which are seemlessly controlled and contain gunpowder in them [http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p_Sv9fF9Qkw#t=130s].

Yeah, I'm very, very screwed.