Your Best Conversation Killer?

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
I don't think that really counts as a conversation at that point. Most of those noises aren't really attempts to communicate with anyone.
I don't know. I think that men, at least, can understand grunts and other such noises. Of course, the higher the pitch and/or louder the volume, the more we know we're doing a good job. XD

sir.rutthed

Stormfather take you!
Nov 10, 2009
"And that's why God votes (insert archaic or current political party with no relevance to convo)"

Never fails.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
When nobody has talked for a while or if a conversation is getting a little too drab/sickening/dark/etc., I will always say "So, how about that cactus?"
Usually there is no answer.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
"I wanna have sex with you"

That should work... but then there's the part where they might take you up on that.

Hhmm... "Hey, cool! I didn't know you had a fireplace" (only works if they don't have a fireplace)

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Add 'And that's where babies come from' to the end of whatever the other person is saying, or better yet just blurt it out.

Wylade

Jul 3, 2010
Identify your target, and hit them with a super-effective attack. Example: Target is a feminist of the raging variety, so you hit her with everything 4chan has ever posted about Women. Actually, 4chan itself stops most conversations cold...

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Grab the nearest person's hand and guide to your crotch. Then whisper into their "You feel that? ........I peed."

General_Potatoes

Jun 22, 2009
I usually wait til someone else kills the convsersation, then I say something random like:
"So who else likes sandwich making robots?"
Or I blurt out a racist joke. Whatever works.

s0meNo0b

Feb 21, 2011
Radeonx said:
*Points to ring I'm wearing*
And long story short, this is the stone I passed!
Whose line SCFH with Ryan right?

That one gave me a good laugh.

holy_secret

Nov 2, 2009
Wikipedia should be spelled Wikipædia and pronounced like "Wikipadd-ia". It's because of the æ, which sounds like the a in Am. Oooh I just love grammar, don't you?

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
holy_secret said:
Wikipedia should be spelled Wikipædia and pronounced like "Wikipadd-ia". It's because of the æ, which sounds like the a in Am. Oooh I just love grammar, don't you?
I'm gonna call you Ted from now on

holy_secret

Nov 2, 2009
artanis_neravar said:
holy_secret said:
I'm gonna call you Ted from now on
...my friends already do.
They already do...

DaMan1500

Jul 10, 2009
Well, it's been fun and all, but I was supposed to give my grandma her insulin shot six hours ago, so...

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
"Hey, wait... Is that a demonic duck of some sort!?" *Flee while they look*

Props to whoever gets the reference. Also, fyi, this has actually worked.