Your Best Conversation Killer?

charlest92

Sep 4, 2010
Randomly say "O shit I just remembered something"
You will be asked what it was.
You can reply with anything the one I found to get rid of someone the fastest is "I need to change because I've been wearing this for 3 weeks"

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
1. So what do you think about them faggots getting married?

2. You know God loves you right?

3. Don't you think that open relationships are simply band-aids to temporarily cover up deeper underlying issues in the very foundation of a commitment?

4. Bin Laden isn't really dead you know.

May 5, 2010
Radeonx said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Radeonx said:
*Points to ring I'm wearing*
And long story short, this is the stone I passed!
"...And then I said 'Get off me Grandma, I'm done!'"
"...And then I was looking through the window, and there's Robin and his Grandma!"
"Wait! THE CAT!!!...NO, that's no good!"

Not a conversation killer necessarily, but still relevant.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Its not one I said, but one a friend had said to get out of a converstaion. He started telling a story and said "then I had this drink with a worm in it, and I blacked out, and when I came to I was just skull fucking this baby" and mimicked the action, and that pretty much ended the entire converstaion.

I'll usually just go with a weird fact, like the last time I said that the average mail box key is enough to leave a person mentally handicapped and goes in with little effort in the most conversational voice with the straightest face.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
"So I've got this funny story, it ends with me getting an extremely contagious disease, but you've got to hear it..."

Messily shitting your pants is probably also a good way to kill a conversation, but you might need new pants.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
"So, want to go have sex with my spouse and I?"

Either the answer is no, followed by an awkward silence.

Or the answer is yes, and the conversation is still over. ^^
I wouldn't say "over" so much as, "Shifted to a series of grunts and other such noises." I think that you'll find that they agree with you quite vocally. XD

OT: I find that any joke about rape typically screaches most conversations to a halt. I've killed plenty of conversations in other ways, but that works just about every time. XD

May 28, 2009
Heh, technically not a conversation, but some friends of mine were getting quite, comfortable, with each other. One asked the other about the people around, whereupon they responded with "Let them watch."

I pulled a creepy face, staring at them while grinning, and said, "Don't mind me."

That put them off.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
MasterOfWorlds said:
Bara_no_Hime said:
"So, want to go have sex with my spouse and I?"
Either the answer is no, followed by an awkward silence.
Or the answer is yes, and the conversation is still over. ^^
I wouldn't say "over" so much as, "Shifted to a series of grunts and other such noises." I think that you'll find that they agree with you quite vocally. XD
I don't think that really counts as a conversation at that point. Most of those noises aren't really attempts to communicate with anyone.