Your biggest turn OFF?

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
Women with less braincells than a frog. Really ugly women. Women with absurdly large breasts. Yes, I just listed that as a turn OFF. "What is the word coming to!?" You must be thinking. "An American male who doesn't like fake titties!?" Yes, that's true. Simple biology, brother. If you have really large breasts[footnote]Defined, by me, at least, to be above the middle level of C cup. The higher end of C is majorly pushing it, for believability.[/footnote], then you are either A: Currently fat. B: Was fat, and will either A: Loose the breasts, which is a good thing with me, but for others, not so much. Or B: Get fat again. Or C: They're FAKE. And like I said, minds be blown, I'm an average American male, and I hate fake breasts. So sue me.

I also hate blatant sexualization. Defined as mini-skirts, claiming a sports bra to be an acceptable top in public, and really, really low/high[footnote]Depending on which end, bottom or top, we're talking about, of course.[/footnote] cut dresses.

Since I'm a gamer, obvious since this is the effing Escapist, I might as well say that I hate women who think videogames are "evil", too.

But, all in all, if it's easier to have a conversation with you, than with my cat; you're at least mildly good looking; you're not blatantly, overly religious/racist; and you have a good personality, you're good to go, as far as I'm concerned.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Ashcrexl said:
women who do this look

seriously, this fucking look

one more

that head tilted, eyes sideways looking (usually), mouth slightly open look. if i had a girlfriend and she gave me that look, i don't care if i just proposed, i would just walk out and yell from the next room that i never want to see her again.
I have never agreed with someone more than i agree with you right now, good sir.

Xannieros

Jul 29, 2008
Smoking, oh my god that smell is awful. And you look like a moron with that little stick hanging from your mouth. WHY do people think its okay even in the first place?

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
Girls who just answer your questions with one or two words.Exemple:"Are you a dog,and cat person? Dog."No explaining,no anecdotes,just the answer,as if I were some kind of police interrogator.

Feb 18, 2010
TheRightToArmBears said:
Use of the word 'babe'. I hate being called it, and I hate hearing couples calling eachother it.
Yep this is one of my pet hates do. The sort of couples who call each other babe are often the ones engaging in vomit enducing pda's as well.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Oh boy, here it comes:
- Smoking or any other form of substance addiction.
- Stupidity (note that I'm not saying that she must be super intelligent or something, just not an idiot, I want to be able to have a nice conversation with anyone, not just girls)
- Mocking my interests.
- Religion.
- Vegitarianism.
- Overweight (sounds shallow, yes, but it's more a mentality thing, not caring that much about ones appearance and health)
- Cosmetic surgery (breast implants and the likes, I'm cool when it's for medical reasons)
- Not have a sense of humour.
- Crappy hygiene (coupled with the overweight thing)
- Booze-hogging party babe (fat chance I'll ever even come into contact with types like that, so there's no need to worry)
- Fucking Uggs.

That's about it I guess. Everything else can be talked about/lived with/loved even as in; you like someone for their qualities, love them for their flaws. But those things really irk me to no end.
Ashcrexl said:
You're on to something there, that's just hideous.
SimuLord said:
InsanityBaronOfAtrocity said:
I'm surprised at the amount of derp in here. "I r inteeligen so she moust b too!". Yeah. Yeah, okay. Christ who says that? Anyway.
Allow me to second this. A girl can be dumb as a box of rocks and if she's loyal, sweet, domestic, and good with kids, I want her barefoot and pregnant in my kitchen. But if she's intelligent, wants to be an equal, and wants to give-and-take with me? That's good too.
Gee that sounds...old-fashioned. Thing is, I just get extremely annoyed when I constantly have to explain what I'm talking about. I think people in this thread don't mean to say that they're looking for geniusses, they just want to be able to have a nice conversation with them.

Whichi

Sep 13, 2010
The Afrodactyl said:
Women that are stupid.

If I can't hold down an intelligent conversation with you, I don't care what you look like, it ain't gonna happen.
That and women who are immature. I once dated a girl... turns out she had this obsession with acting like that robot from Chobits (I think her name was Chii, or something like that) after we started dating. She wouldn't stop so I had to do the only thing to get rid of her.... do something she considered unforgivable.

Speaking of stupid women, There was this one broad who thought that Alaska was slightly north or west of Hawaii because that's where you see it on the Map of the US

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
"Alpha" males... UGH... *rolls her eyes* those easily intimidated macho douchebags that seem to frequent every bar and club in town, insuring every drunk girl in the universe needs a wingman to block for her...

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
Tattoos, and piercings in other places than ears.. I just can't stand it.. just.. NO.

s0denone

Apr 25, 2008
TheDarkestDerp said:
"Alpha" males... UGH... *rolls her eyes* those easily intimidated macho douchebags that seem to frequent every bar and club in town, insuring every drunk girl in the universe needs a wingman to block for her...
Howso easily intimidated?
Also, girls have wingmen? How do they function?
Forgive my ignorance!

On topic:
Bad breath.
Can't stand it.
You have bad breath? Instantly a no-go for me.

On a more "deep" level?
Insecurity.
Shy or reserved girls can be cute... But I want confidence!
Nothing worse than someone being excessively humble, talking derogatorily about themselves, or have low self-esteem in general.

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
People who don't vote.

I don't care if you support david cameron (okay i kinda do but if the fact a person is a conservative is the *only* thing i don't like about them, i would still date them) but if you don't think shit like voting matters then i don't wanna go out you.

MageMaster

Oct 27, 2010
1)Smoking - Don't come any closer to me if you're holding a cigarette.
2)Ignorance - Women, ignorance is not funny. You don't have to be a genius, but don't make me kill myself on the inside when you say 'stupid' things.
3)'Puffy lips' - That's not sexy, that's disgusting and creepy.
4)Women who dress up their pets - IMO, it's not cute, it's cruelty and they don't need it(I met a woman that puts nail polish on her dogs nails/claws).
5)Religion - I'm an atheist. My ideal woman would be an atheist too, but I'm willing to overlook religious women that don't externalize it.
6)Personality - What many have said before.

There are more, but I can't think of them right now..

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
Ramare said:
Defined, by me, at least, to be above the middle level of C cup. The higher end of C is majorly pushing it, for believability.
Dude i have friends who are G cups and have never been fat, or even chubby.... I think you need some boob size education. XD

Unspeakable

Apr 10, 2009
Skinny legs. I saw this hot guy at work once, we flirted a bit, but when he walked out from behind the counter he had these long and skinny little chicken legs in tight tight pants. I made a noise and pointed right away. He thought he had a stain on his crotch. I laughed.

That and guys with that emo hair-in-their-eyes thing. Long hair can be sexy, but when their bangs are all long and it's short or spiky in back, it looks so stupid. It's like their hair is on backwards or something. Oh yeah and small genitalia.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
The Seldom Seen Kid said:
Woodsey said:
Let's just say I'd think twice if she had a cock.
Really? Twice? Pretty low standards ya got there, bud.

I'd barely think once.
Yeah well, I'd need a few seconds to get my thoughts together if she dropped her panties and a dick flopped out.

The Red Spy

Dec 1, 2009
If someone came into a relationship planning to change me. Whilst I've usually looked down on this sort of reply in the past, I fail to see how a relationship could ever work if they only saw me as their little 'project'. I acknowledge that change comes as part of any bond (be it with friends or a partner), but if you only see things that you don't agree with and want to change, I wouldn't give you the time of the day to introduce yourself.

Conformity and immaturity. Let me make an example, when the masses make a decision to copy another persons clothing, not based on whether the item of clothing is practical (keeps you warm/cool) or it particularly looks good, but because some other tosser is wearing it.

Clothing doesn't necessarily annoy me the most either, infact it's fairly trivial in comparison to other tainted aspects like personality and taste. It's usually for the same reasons as well; a friend is doing it/thinking it/saying it, a 'celebrity' is doing it/thinking it/saying it. To me this strikes me as immaturity of the highest calibre, when they cannot seem to form their own opinion or goal in life without their all-powerful figure changing giving them the go ahead.

In this case, copying is not the sincerest form of flattery as it is the most poignant example of how bland you are as a person.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Unspeakable said:
Oh yeah and small genitalia.
I do so hate to be this shallow but...this has been a deal-breaker once or twice in the past for me. I don't like admitting that size is that important to me, but it's pretty important, yeah.