Your dark secrets

Coffeejack

Oct 1, 2012
I am stilled moved almost to tears by the opening theme of a show called 'TUGS' from my childhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7VzX1kh2E

That show was deep stuff. Deep.

Mr Dizazta

Mar 23, 2011
I've taken a bat to my knee trying to cripple myself. Didn't work. I swear to God I am the real world equivalent to a RPG tank. I am bordering the lines between Atheism and Agnosticism. Even though I play football in College, I hate the sport with a passion. Maybe a little bicurious. Never had any relationships and barely keep in contact with friends.

kyuzo3567

Jan 31, 2011
Fappy said:
kyuzo3567 said:
Fappy said:
Aylaine said:
Fappy said:
Aylaine said:
Fappy said:
Aylaine said:
Fappy said:
Aylaine said:
Fappy said:
I am petty that way >:D
Too bad we can't count that as a dark secret, huh? But we may still be able to save it! ;)
I'll put it safely in my pocket here and save it forever.

I just realized I haven't shared any of my dark secrets here. Hmmmm.... oh well >;D
Cmon, be brave! Show all the spunk of the bro way: tell me some secrets, okay? :)

Hmmmm... well I suppose I can divulge one. Since everyone's talking about sex in here...

Spoiler alert if you don't want your image of Fappy tainted by his sexuality!

It really turns me on when I get to choke my partner during sex.

I feel like a sociopath admitting that >.>
Choking? I'm pleasantly surprised! I did not take you for the type. Interesting. I can't relate though. Never tried it. Maybe I'll be the chokee in my next sexual encounter? Then again, people here are pretty hit & miss when it comes to sex, especially more deviating acts. :)

The best thing I have by comparison is that I love for my hair to be pulled/pull someone elses hair during sex. Pain & pleasure at the same time. :D
Hair pulling is in a similar vein as well I think. I like to use hair as leverage >:D

But yeah, I actually don't do that kind of stuff often. I think I just have to be in a sinister mood >.>
Your girlfriend enjoys it too, I hope? :)

...Right? <_<;
Yes, but I am very light on the choking ;D

She prefers to be held down. I must oblige her lest I get several scratches all over my back XD
Then again.... if you do it right you might get the scratches anyways, My girlfriend's mom works in a nail salon so she always has long nails, I used to hate the scratches and claw marks but I've gotten used to them now... they're a badge of honour now!
Oh yeah, there's no way I can stop all of the scratches. I may have a good 50 lbs. on her, but I am not so much stronger than her that she can't get a few licks in XD
That's what makes it fun... I'm double the weight of mine (she's a petit little thing) but somehow with her on top she always manages to find the same damn pressure point in my thigh every single time! Has anyone else ever had that? Or am I all alone?

Coffeejack

Oct 1, 2012
I forgot to add: Not sure if this has been covered yet, but I sometimes wonder what human flesh tastes like. Interestingly, nobody I've asked can agree on it. Some say pork, while others say chicken.

I've only wondered, mind. While bored. I very much doubt I've know the first thing about slaughtering something, let alone cooking it. I could ruin cereal.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
scarfacetehstag said:
I once jerked off thirteen times, just to see if I could
In what kind of time period are we talking about here?

As for myself, I'm limited due to this account not quite being fully anonymous. Sure, only about two people here actually know me IRL, but I'm paranoid like that.

Loonyyy

Jul 10, 2009
If I'm being fully honest-probably that I enjoy hurting people. Somewhere deep down in my twisted psyche, I enjoy the feeling I get when I think violence is imminent. I enjoy thinking of pounding someone's face into the dirt. I often think about crushing someone who antagonises me. It's not like the intricate sadistic type thing, it's more of a brutish desire to beat someone into the dirt.

And that frightens me. I don't like the idea of hurting most people, and I don't condone violence. Enjoying something you don't condone isn't a good feeling.

The other day I felt like a dick, because this drunk guy at a bar was trying to start fights with a couple of people, and he tried getting in my face, and I just stared him down until he backed off. I'm taller than a lot of people, but this guy was just a shade under my height and a lot bigger, about 3 or 4 years older. He backed off when I gave him the glare, but in the back of my mind, I wanted hit to attack me, so I could put him on his ass. That just feels all manner of evil. However much someone might be an asshole or potentially an aggressive person with battery on their mind, I'm hardly an impartial judge of that if I want to hit them.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
aba1 said:
I watched Smallville through twice without skipping episodes... wow I can't believe I admitted that. Smallville has such terrible writing.
I also watched every single episode of it.. Some lines were so bad that they made me rethink my life, i mean what kind of person has nothing better to do than watch Smallville.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
I nearly raped a girl when I was 13. That's when I realised I might not be completely right in the head. Turns out my OCD was in full form that day.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
Doclector said:
Well, in public I like to put across an appearance of being a "gentleman" in many, but not all ways. I talk casually, but I act politely, and one part of this is that I try not to let out the "always thinking about sex" part of the male mind.

However, on the inside, I am sometimes a rather terrible person. I have incredible urges at points that I can barely keep contained. I sometimes see a woman and instantly some primal part of myself wants to leap into sudden requests for sex. I can't imagine I'd ever go beyond suddenly hugging someone and requesting sex, I haven't even gone to that point, I have thus far managed to resist those urges, but honestly, I detest that part of myself. It disgusts me, because I know better than to think of women like that, and yet there is part of me that will see a woman on the street and instantly start thinking of sex.

It kinda links in to feeling in many ways, primal and non-human. It's funny because I can't quite decide what I hate about that. I do hate the part of myself that thinks about sex too much, that much I know, but is it That I don't, and can't, feel normal, and definately will never actually be normal, or that sometimes I simply feel like something primal screaming in a human shell that I don't truly feel comfortable in?

In other words, I don't feel human, and I can't really figure out whether I desperately want to feel human, or whether I simply hate the societal pressure to act, at all times, human.
Dude. When I get those urges. I accidentally request sex. Now I have a whole calendar of people to visit and it occurred to me shortly after getting a positive reaction that now I actually have to get off my ass and make the effort to initiate this shit.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
There isn't really much in my life I keep secret, let alone on the internet. I really don't feel the need to lie about anything on here, because, well, people don't believe that I'm actually a software developer (or I usually just say "computer programmer" in conversation since "software developer" usually leads to a long explanation of what sort of software we make, the how there is web-based software, and many other things they typical non-nerd wouldn't know), so why say I'm something I'm not when they don't even believe what I am?

Umm... hmm... I'm atheist and the majority of the time I leave my house (probably 80%) for non-work related activities, it is usually with a Christian group/Christian activities, and sometimes I have fits of rage/hatred when I'm alone at night because of how I've been treated by Christians in my past... so guess that's all just a bit more ironic/weird than a "secret".

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
kasperbbs said:
aba1 said:
I watched Smallville through twice without skipping episodes... wow I can't believe I admitted that. Smallville has such terrible writing.
I also watched every single episode of it.. Some lines were so bad that they made me rethink my life, i mean what kind of person has nothing better to do than watch Smallville.
You poor soul (hugs). Did you ever notice that for most of the show the only sane person is Lex and that everyone is such a asshole to him that he sorta just says fuck it and becomes evil at the end.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
aba1 said:
kasperbbs said:
aba1 said:
You poor soul (hugs). Did you ever notice that for most of the show the only sane person is Lex and that everyone is such a asshole to him that he sorta just says fuck it and becomes evil at the end.
I watched it a bit growing up, but didn't stick with it. I remember it being pretty terrible XD

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
The more I know or care about a person the less able I am to talk about myself.

There are other things but I don't want to talk about them. >.>

Coffeejack

Oct 1, 2012
krazykidd said:
I'm a anti-social college dropout , who got badly burned by his ex-girlfriend . I often feels like i'm not meant to live in this world . Also i'm a huge hypocrit . I never say what i feel to anyone . I wear a different mask depending on who's around . Iv'e often thought about suicide , but not brave enough to try . I try to pretend everything is all right ( i'm so good at it no one can see i have problems ) in hopes that if i lie to myself long enough i'll believe it.

So basically i'm depressed with too much pride to see a shrink . Yay me !
When you were at college, did you ever view those around you with apathy or contempt? I used to be nearly disgusted by how shallow they could be sometimes. It seemed like all they ever did was drink and talk about what they were missing on television. That and the poor quality of the writing around me was what drove me from the English course at my university. I can understand people who think "sod this, this is hardly the environment I want to spend the next three to five years of my life in".

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Er... I have a transformation fetish. That's all I'm saying on the matter, because I'm a bit embarrassed by it...

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Pebble said:
krazykidd said:
I'm a anti-social college dropout , who got badly burned by his ex-girlfriend . I often feels like i'm not meant to live in this world . Also i'm a huge hypocrit . I never say what i feel to anyone . I wear a different mask depending on who's around . Iv'e often thought about suicide , but not brave enough to try . I try to pretend everything is all right ( i'm so good at it no one can see i have problems ) in hopes that if i lie to myself long enough i'll believe it.

When you were at college, did you ever view those around you with apathy or contempt? I used to be nearly disgusted by how shallow they could be sometimes. It seemed like all they ever did was drink and talk about what they were missing on television. That and the poor quality of the writing around me was what drove me from the English course at my university. I can understand people who think "sod this, this is hardly the environment I want to spend the next three to five years of my life in".
Oh god yes . How did you know? I still view a lot of people this way , mainly from passing conversations i hear people talk about . It's always refreshing to hear regular people talk about something intelligent .

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
CrazyGirl17 said:
Er... I have a transformation fetish. That's all I'm saying on the matter, because I'm a bit embarrassed by it...
Sorry... couldn't resist...

Something like this?

Coffeejack

Oct 1, 2012
krazykidd said:
Pebble said:
krazykidd said:

Oh god yes . How did you know? I still view a lot of people this way , mainly from passing conversations i hear people talk about . It's always refreshing to hear regular people talk about something intelligent .
I think it's a lower level of literacy combined with widespread political apathy and the rise of celebrity idolisation. To keep myself sane, I try and talk to the elderly when I can. It's such a nice change to be able to hear someone speak an entire sentence without pausing, knowing precisely what words they want to use and where each should go beforehand. Their war stories are fascinating and informative too, I don't know what everybody keeps complaining about. When the previous generation passes, at least we will thankfully still have mature and moderate forums like those of The Escapist.

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
Doclector said:
It kinda links in to feeling in many ways, primal and non-human.
I'd say those feelings are more human than most things we do nowadays.