1. Mushishi
2. All Gundam
3. Yu Yu Hakusho ( i misss you so much)
4. Rurouni Kenshin
5. FLCL

ZeoAssassin

Sep 16, 2009
Code Geass all the way!

btw: i heard a while back that there was going to be a new season/series of Code Geass (which both excited and concerned me) anyone know anything about that?

Zach Steadman

May 17, 2010
1:Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood(original manga story FTW)
2:Cowboy Bebop
3:Rouroni Kenshin
4:Death Note
5:Bleach
6:Naruto: SHIPPUDEN(much better that the first part of Naruto)
7:Code Geass
8:FLCL(furi kuri)
9:Kekkaishi
10:Inuyasha

stormcrow5

Jul 9, 2008
In no order

Claymore
Black lagoon
Higurashi
Hellsing OVAs
TTGL (Gurren Lagann)
EVA
Elfen Lied
there are a few more i dont remember right now but ya

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
RifkaMarie said:
Sacman said:
Alpha1089 said:
Serial Experiments Lain.
Yay I'm not the only one, who's seen this show, let alone liked it...
I've only seen a few episodes of it, and years ago :( It was trippy and interesting, obviously if I can still remember it now. I would have liked to see more - I look for it from time to time.
All of the episodes are on youtube last time I checked... I even did a review. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.214642-Sacmans-Sac-tastic-Anime-Review-Serial-Experiments-Lain]

Charles Carmichael

Jun 3, 2010
Berserk and Gantz hands down, Guts and Kurono are GARR imbodied, never will you be mind skrewd this much, you can try to resist but you can never stop looking.. EVER!

'The Eel'

Sep 13, 2008
1. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
2. Haibane Renmei
3. Baccano!
4. Hellsing Ultimate
5. Slayers

Currently watching Kino's Journey, which might end up making the list.

spacecowboy86

Jan 7, 2010
Darktau said:
Ummm in order, I guess...

Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note
Darker than Black

EDIT: Oh and innocent venus was good too :)
and yet your avatar is alucard from hellsing (my favorite anime if i had to pick one, even though its short) and that wasn't even on your list.
i've mostly watched anime all the way through because the concept made me interested enough to see how everything plays out even though the characters were cheesey and annoying.
example: zatch bell

Chainsaws_of_War_2

Jan 15, 2009
Skullman 125 said:
1. Gurren Lagann-Words cannot describe the sheer amount of GAR in this show. All I can say is "Jesus titty-fucking christ".

That my list I hope to see your opinions.
I've just recently started watching anime and this is my first one.
Every. Man. Should. Watch. This.
The Gar is just over 9000.

Seriously, those that are not men should also watch this, it is just the greatest fucking series I have ever seen.

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
Chainsaws_of_War_2 said:
Skullman 125 said:
1. Gurren Lagann-Words cannot describe the sheer amount of GAR in this show. All I can say is "Jesus titty-fucking christ".

That my list I hope to see your opinions.
I've just recently started watching anime and this is my first one.
Every. Man. Should. Watch. This.
The Gar is just over 9000.

Seriously, those that are not men should also watch this, it is just the greatest fucking series I have ever seen.
That's just the way the show is man. It's perfection for men and greatness for women. Nothing has the sheer manliness and awesomeness that TTGL contains.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
At the moment, haven't seen many.

5) Naruto
4) Neon Genesis Evangelion
3) Bezerk
2) Full Metal Alchemist
1) Hunter X Hunter

BNguyen

Mar 10, 2009
manaman said:
Aura Guardian said:
Trigun
Trigun
and
Trigun
Always has been. Always will be.
I don't know about that one. It was heavily recommended that I watch that anime, but I didn't find anything special about it. It was just like all the anime I watched before bland with five episode long fight scenes full of needless exposition that I couldn't really relate to because of the culture barrier. I guess it just seemed bland and uninteresting to me.

OT:
I guess I don't really like a lot of anime, but I did enjoy The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and bits and pi
Somehow I doubt you've seen Trigun as it's only 24 episodes and no fight lasts longer than about 2/3s of an episode. And there really is no exposition until the last half of the show.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Del-Toro said:
Yay not the only person to mention this series!
Being a blatant yuri fanboy, Kannazuki no Miko was easily my favourite series before I saw Nanoha.
Sacman said:
Yay I'm not the only one, who's seen this show, let alone liked it...
Lain was quite a good series, bit of a real shame about the decidedly dodgy animation at times.
Duvet was a masterful choice for the opening though.