Your favorite band! What genre of music is your favorite?

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
Turisas, Machine Head, Slayer.

Zeeky_Santos said:
i think i speak for every one when i call out this generic metallica shout out. well here i go, METALLICA RULES!!!
Not me you don't.

Vincent V

Nov 12, 2008
Zeeky_Santos said:
i think i speak for every one when i call out this generic metallica shout out. well here i go, METALLICA RULES!!!
METALLICA ARE AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal_Man

Apr 18, 2009
Metallica all the way
been a metalhead since the age of six!!!!

Metallica quickly followed by Machine Head, Unearth, Amon Amarth and LoG

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
melodic death and heavy is my favorite genre. favorite band is Sonic Syndicate. too bad their front singer leaves after this tour :((((((((((( second is probably Deathstars or Nickelback.

hate everything except MJ and Rick astley outside rock/hard rock/metal/melodic death.

WittyName

Jan 3, 2009
Favourite band at the moment is either Iron Maiden or AC/DC.

As for genre, rock or metal.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Metal, Hard rock and melodic death is my favorite genre. except for MJ and Rick Astley, i hate most/everything else. i cant take things like GaGa and other pop. would rather put a dagger through my balls than hear jonas brothers or m. cyrus.

favorite band gotta be Sonic Syndicate. too bad their front singer leaves after this tour. second is deathstars.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Geek@Heart said:
Overall absolutely love pop. (But not the cheesy manufactured rubbish of the 90's).

Fave band? McFly. Also love Son of Dork, The Script, The Jonas Brothers, The Saturdays and Scouting for Girls. Oh, love a bit of 80' music as well, Blondie, The Eurhythmics and Bonnie Tyler.
the second u said Jonas Brothers, i had suicide thoughts. who actually likes that cheap, talentless shit.

Voicuboyy

Apr 15, 2009
my favorite band is slayer and the dubliners.. but my favorite genre of metal is doom[ and my favorite doom metal band i saint vitus]

Mockingjay

Mar 3, 2009
I dislike genres. I reckon people should be able to explore music that they like, instead of music that fits their favourite genre.

I have two favourite bands though, Death Cab For Cutie and Bright Eyes.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Right now, the band I listen to the most is Legion of the Damned and their genre is Death/Thrash.
I don't think I can choose a favorite band or genre though.

AhumbleKnight

Apr 17, 2009
Fav Genre would probably be rock however I tend to like all music that:
- tells a story
- has a message
- is funny
- isn't a rip off of somebody elses music

Fav bands:
- Metallica
- The Cat Empire
- Muse
- The Corrs