Your Favorite Let's Player

StashAugustine

Jan 21, 2012
Gonna throw in another vote for Spoiler Warning. Group of 3-5 people (depending on season,) they're pretty funny and are also really interesting.

CityofTreez

Sep 2, 2011
TheRadBrad is the only one I listen to on a consistent basis. Entertaining without being annoying and uploads daily so that's a plus.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Think LRR did one that I saw, and that's about the only one I ever watched. I don't really see the appeal of watching other people play games.

rayman56

Mar 14, 2012
I love me my Creatures. Particularly Seamus and his almighty sarcasm. I also get good laughs from Chilled Chaos, EatMyDiction1, SeaNanners, Hutch, and his royal frshness, Vash1349. These guys are endlessly funny to no end, and that's the way I like it.

Boggelz

Aug 28, 2011
Mostly the Creatures but I usually only watch Uberhaxornova and SSoHPKC from them. Their style of play is just hilarious and they are an awesome duo.

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
Some of my favorites are:
Gamegrumps: They're generally having a good time with their LP's and if they're not having fun neither am I.

SuperGamingBrothers: Same as above and because they sound like normal people playing with their buddies and not like they know they're just putting on a show. (Brainscratchcomms does the exact same thing)

Brixton6

Mar 30, 2012
Let's see...

I'm honestly not sure why I enjoy listening to him so much, but he keeps it entertaining.

Roosterteeth has started doing Let's Plays every week, and those tend to make me cry because I'm laughing so hard.

Michael from Roosterteeth also does his own Let's Plays which are also great fun to watch.

I tend to watch Let's plays that have interesting stories. If I'm going to take away the the interactive part of video games, I prefer it if the non-interactive part was at least fun to watch.

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
I'm really into King Daddy D-Mac at the moment. I'll watch a lot of different ones though. Mainly minecraft-related, since that's what I'm most into.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
davidr64yt Is my all time favorite. He has an immensely calming voice and he really cares about what he's doing. He was even cited once in an escapist editorial for his "Adventures in Minecraft" series which was one of the early ones of the game.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
I completely forgot, GPLP, Graham And Pauls Lets Play. Why has that not got love yet with the Escapist crowd? Why is it good? Well it's Graham and Paul. Duh. It's updating really really slowly at the moment though.

I also like that they choose the less popular games, so it's a new experience all the time. Dante's Inferno was probably the best. (I guess that games more common than the others though)

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
DWTerminator [http://www.youtube.com/user/DWTerminator]
Lets plays and reviews. I like the games he makes videos of and has different opinions than me which I like. However, he is a bit pretentious. Like Moviebob if he knew anything about videogames and had only youtube channel.

Psychedelic Spartan

Sep 15, 2011
Ray, Geoff, Jack, Gavin and Michael from Roosterteeth for group lets players. Just the mayhem in their lets plays is incredible. As for solo players, it has to be TmartN. His lets plays are just entertaining for me, and he uploads multiple videos a day.

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
NeuroShock said:
http://www.youtube.com/user/magnacat93/videos?flow=grid&view=0

They have all of the NSMBW videos and a ton more from what I can say.
Oh, awesome! I see that these are all a month old at this point, which is after I last checked. :D

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
-Dragmire- said:
I enjoy watching Spoiler Warning on Shamus Young's website. Not sure what 'style' it is since it's pretty much the only one I watch.

Total Biscuit's Terraria... thing I also enjoy watching but it's more of a radio play than a lets play.
It is a talk show with mining in the background.

OT: My favorite is Jesse Cox. I like him because he is so hilarious but it can just be infuriating to watch sometimes because he is sooo incompetent. My favorite type is comedy.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Bernzz said:
The ones I watch the most are Game Grumps (I love the both of them so very much), JefMajor (I find his immature jokes plain hilarious for some reason, and while he can be incompetent, he's never TOO incompetent) and Jesse Cox, or OMFGcata. They're my current favourites.
Same for me, except JefMajor, because I've never heard of him.

I use to watch Game Grumps regularly everyday. But the sad thing(though it is a good thing) is that they've regularly produced so many videos(was two a day when I fell out for a bit), that I just can't keep up and watch stuff from other people as well. I'm probably at least thirty or more videos behind on watching everything they've done for their new channel.

Jesse Cox is great. Actually, the best let's play I've watched all the way though(and I don't watch them all the way through that often) was the Saints Row 3 play-through he did with Wowcrendor. Seriously, that was just plain off the hook hilarity.

Considering GG and JC, I also love everyone I've watched that is affiliated with TheGameStation and its channel. Total Biscuit, Dodger(PressHeartToContinue/DexterityBonus), Myndflame, The Completionist(ThatOneVideoGamer), etc, etc.

Pretty much any youtuber that gets related to/friends with TheGameStation, turns out to be pretty cool to watch in whatever they do.

Hikaru CF

May 28, 2009
Too many to pick out a single favourite, so I'll list a few.

HCBailly, for his funny jokes during JRPGs and a ton of catchphrases like ''BOSS TIME!''

ScottishDuck17 because of his infamous raging, over the top swearing and Benny Hill speed up editing.

Dilandau3000 because of his absolutely peerless URU playthrough and having a voice of a god.

Sam5000i because he was the best Call of Duty and FIFA commentator who came across as a really top guy. Shame he doesn't make videos anymore.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
The Two Best Friends are the hypest of the lets players. They know stuff. I think I know more about wrestling and Mortal Kombat because of them.