Your High School clique/group?

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
*sigh* I never had a click...really I never talked with anyone...Damn,I was really anti-social back then...

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Well, Me and my friends are one of the many, WTF are they suppose to be groups? Surprisingly for such a small school, there are a lot of cliques. Me and my friends dont fit in anywhere. We are nerds, we arent videogame geeks (though most of us love playing games, we arent cool, yet we arent the losers. We are just there.

Its rather strange, though I dont mind one bit. We are kind of the "come sit with us if you want, we wont necessarily like you, but we dont mind".

stiborge

Sep 23, 2009
Me and my friends are definitely nerds. I hung out with one group of nerds in Middle school and I different group in high school but all my friends have always been nerds and considered ourselves as such. Now I hang out with like 4 people inside of school and 3 people outside of school with one overlapping person.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
We were actually a pretty big group, and while I'd say we msotly counted as nerds things were pretty diverse. That said my group of friends were the only ones from my high school to really go on to university soooo...
I'm still stunned at how many girls I hung out with. Theres a picture of me floating around at an amusement park as the only uy with like 12 girls.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
I was completely neutral if I actually think about it. Only one or two groups really hated me. I was basically the Lone Wanderer.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
If we're going by sterotypes, then I guess I qualify as a nerd or a geek. But I have close friends who range from jocks to preps to goths to druggies. I'm friends with everyone, in theory I'm a nerd, but in practice I'm more of a Ferris Bueller.

Klepa

Apr 17, 2009
Our highschool was too small to have the classic Jock/Nerd/Stoner groups. Our clique groups were to typical high school, a bit like what Low Fantasy is to Warhammer.

Everyone was a bit of a nerd, we'd often have LAN parties, and we still do. I guess "our" group was the more level headed one, while the other group was the more typical "I just got my license to drink, drive and smoke" type.
We were probably the better liked ones, as one of my oldest friends, who I hanged around with a lot, was the kind of guy everyone just adores..
The only person I've ever met, who didn't like him, was this one spoiled prick, whose girlfriend liked him a bit too much. *wink wink nudge nudge say no more* gave him a handjob.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
None, I kept myself to myself, which was easy as I was the most hated person in my year and our year was the most hated.

My year had two 30 odd people brawls, one with the year above and the other with the year below. To be honest we were only hated 'cos them other years were really cocky and always caused problems, which our year ended and they didn't like it.

I was hated 'cos I hated them and refused to talk to most of them, I did start a business in school though, so to some degree I did mingle.

TheTygre

Jun 17, 2009
We were the nerd clique. Pretty much still are. Somehow I was de facto leader. We had a spot right across from the Asian school-girl clique. Heh.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
I was a Loner with no friends... in the end found out that half of the school wanted me dead, go figure >.>

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
I guess the outsiders, which was a unified group of the "unpopular" ones. Nerds, goth (just had the one who was my best female friend) otakus. I guess my cliche was the Asian Culture Club since it was just the same people who we hung out with, and it basically became a hangout club that occasionally watched asian topiced movies.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I hung out with all the super-smart people who, despite being very into math and science, were not very nerdy people. Good people who were neither arrogant over their intelligence or obnoxious about their tastes. It was the best group of friends I ever had. Its my own real course of nostalgia from High School, because most of them split off to top-tier universities after Graduation (MIT, Berkeley, Stanford, Princeton, etc.)

ShadowKatt

Mar 19, 2009
I didn't associate with any. For a couple years, I tried, but after that never went anywhere, I spent the rest of high school by myself and actively avoided making any kind of social contact.

yoz13

Mar 17, 2010
I was kinda in with the otakus/emos and geeks wich is fine as i consider myself all of them =D

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
I'm in the "smart guy" clique and the "weirdos" clique. I can be in two of them as the "smart guy" clique consists of me and me alone.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I usually sat with friends of mine that were declared the nerdy/geeky group. We never really cared about that people thought of us as nerds and geeks. During my senior year some of the popular people tried to get us to vote for a girl they were supporting for student council.

It was funny when they got mad at us because we told them to find votes somewhere else.

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
My school was too small to have cliches. Hell the guy who got the second highest score in Art for year 12 was one of the 'jocks', and the guy who got the highest score in maths was also a jock. Everyone just sort of mingled. Twas good.