Your "I'll get back to it" game...

The_Fezz

Oct 21, 2010
R.U.S.E, and anything I began playing with a headache, for some reason it just becomes stigmatised as the reason why it gave me a headache.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Fallout 3 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory are the primary ones, and it's for the same reason: WHERE DO I GO?
I know they both have maps, but they don't help one bit.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
MetalDooley said:
rokkolpo said:
MetalDooley said:
The Wii edition of Okami.The controls just annoyed me so I stopped playing.Keep meaning to go back to it though as apart from the controls it was pretty enjoyable
I actually prefer Wii over Playstation.
Never played the PS2 version so I don't know how they compare but to be honest it was just one particular moment that bugged me rather than the controls in general.I had to make a plant grow by drawing circles on it in order to reach the next part of a dungeon.After spending about 20 mins on a task that should have taken about 10 secs while the game repeatedly refused to recognise the circles I drew I just said "fuck it" and quit
Ah yes, that sucked to get into.
Fucking circles!

I got better at making circles by doing them really fast and shabby, which doesn't make any sense but worked like a charm.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
I hate to say it, but The Witcher. I love it, but my now dead computer just chugged in parts of it, so I just couldn't get over the 'meh' of getting back into it, as much as I loved the story. Same goes for Oblivion.

Professor James

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2010
I have 6 games from highest priority to beat from lowest priority to beat

Dark Sector
hitman blood money
Resident evil 4
paper Mario TYD
Red steel
burnout revenge

Edit: although I don't know if this counts but I downloaded a bunch of singleplayer mods for half life 2 and I only started one of them

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
Alpha Protocol, Dead Space 2, and Enslaved.

Splinter Cell:Conviction used to be on the list, but I'm currently getting back into it.

Savagezion

Mar 28, 2010
GTA4, I put it in and play around for a few minutes and *ring* "Cousin, want to..." then I think "Eh, I don't really want to play this now." I was going to trade it back in but I was offered 3 bucks for it and I just decided for that it is worth hanging onto just in case one day I get in the mood to finally finish it.

cameron196789

Jan 17, 2011
Fallout 3, i'm up to the last mission on that but i just cant be bothered, and also bioshock 2, i'll play it again soon I swear... i'm a bad liar.

Tiscolfo

Dec 4, 2010
Torchlight and Galatic Civilizations II ultimate edition, which I dont get how to play :|

stutheninja

Oct 27, 2009
fallout new vegas, i love the atmosphere but i really just dont feel like putting in all the work needed for me to be able to experience the later content of the game

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
GTA4.

Yeah... I'll get back to it... when I decide I want to be chattered at by the unlikeable characters over the phone.

Kurt Horsting

Jul 3, 2008
Street fighter 3: 3rd strike. I seriously need to start practicing that game. My Urien is super sloppy right now. I can't even do TTH or unblockables anymore. I just zone and poke... and that doesn't work for very long :(

Gearran

Oct 19, 2007
This sounds like...half of my game library. Yikes.

Right now the "I'll play it later" game I really have is Dragon Quest VIII (Journey of the Cursed King). I bought it alongside another game, and I just really haven't gotten around to it yet.

Caffeinemancer

Dec 17, 2009
The God of War games. I actually enjoyed the first one, from what I played of it, but it seems like I keep putting it on hold... for no apparent reason.

and persona 4. I love the SMT games, but I keep hitting walls in that one that only a good, solid day of pitching the controller can cure.

darth gditch

Dark Gamer of the Sith
Jun 3, 2009
Zyst said:
Oblivion, I played around 200 hours and I NEVER finished the main quest line, I just messed around a LOT, and I had around 300 mods which kept giving me new content which I always prioritized. Oh well, C'est la vie.
Same, 225 hours total, never finished the main quest.

OT: Fallout 3. Still haven't completely beaten it, even though I've got maybe, two more quest untill 100%.