Your "I'll get back to it" game...

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Timeshift. I played until the last level and just stopped. Shame really it was a good game.

Im Phelpsing It

Jun 15, 2011
A few weeks ago it was Mass Effect 2. I couldn't get over how different it was to the original. I feel bad for die-hard RPG fans. You guys finally had a great story, a great interactive choice system, and a deep interaction between characters in the story. And then, Bioware had to turn it into a 3rd-Person Shooter right after they found success. Seriously, I found myself holding B and randomly meleeing trying to rev up my chainsaw because I could have sworn I was play Gears.

Anyway, on topic, Batman Arkham Asylum. I still can't get used to camera and having to hold A to run.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
imnotparanoid said:
Dragon age orogins, its so bloody hard!
Are you playing on console or PC?
In any case, a tactic I found that usually works, if you know you'll be approaching a large group of enemies, halt your party at the maximum edge of the range of your longest ranged weapon. Then get out said ranged weapon and go and pick out any random enemy out of the big group and shoot 'em. That single enemy and maybe one other should then run over to you where you and your party can easily take them out. Rinse and repeat until the large group of enemies is a more manageable size. ...or nonexistent.
Im on the 360, its not so much its hard anymore ( I went to casual) But when I was finding it tricky it really put me off, also its long as hell!

TNightmare

Mar 2, 2011
For me it's The Witcher 2, I got it a few days after release, and still haven't managed to put any serious time into it, my current playtime is less then an hour..
I'm hoping to get a few days off work anytime soon, AND the will to actually start playing the game....

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
Both Star Wars: KotOR and Persona 3: FES. There's also SMT: Devil Survivor but I'll most likely pick that up on the 3DS.

Wushu Panda

Jul 4, 2011
I have a bunch myself.

Red Dead Redemption
Prototype
Fallout 3
and numerous others I just haven't had the "umpf" to finish. I suppose I should, my xbox account suffers the lower player points

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
Metro 2033. Got surrounded by a lot of Rats (don't know their official name) and got my mask broken after I killed them all. Now I'm afraid to go back because I REALLY don't want to relive the goddamn stress that comes with clicking my mouse like the Flash on crack.

Noswad

Mar 21, 2011
I've got so many now freespace 2, x3 terran defence, bioshock, dragon age origins, Napoleon total war and Deus Ex. I think i may ban myself from buying games until I've cleared the list a bit.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
Duke Nukem Forever. I played it for the first couple of levels and then gave up. I still keep saying I'm going to go back to it but I don't see it happening any time soon...

ObsessiveSketch

Nov 6, 2009
Half Life 2, Bioshock, and Assassin's Creed. All fabulous games, I know, but they're all so sodding LONG that I can't get through them without life intervening!

newdarkcloud

Aug 2, 2010
Currently it's Final Fantasy 4: The After Years. I got to the final chapter and I'm gone a ways in, but I can't bring myself to play it again. I always say "I'll do it later" when I know I won't.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Legend of Dragoon, Valkyrie Profile, MGS3, Final Fantasy 7 (and 6, and 8, and 9), and.....that's about it. I love all those games, but I keep getting hung up on more modern ones.

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Its Amnesia for me. I haven't finished it and I keep procrastinating partly because of my WoW addiction and partly because it has already scared the crap out of me.

Bloodyrose

Mar 1, 2010
The game I plan to get back into sometime is Lost Odyssey...tho it's now been 3 years since I played it last lol.

Guykild

Jan 18, 2010
Folklore is my main one. And thinking about it, the main reason is because has no trophies, so I feel less of a push to get through it, as none of my friends will know of my achievement, which is a shame, because I've really enjoyed what I've played of it so far.

Drunkern_Hobo

Jul 18, 2010
Would haveta say Mass Effect 2. i played thru the first one and yeah it was ok. Don't know why everyone was so gay for it but anyway. I jus have no real desire to play on with the story even tho I've heard everyone rave about the sequel. Maybe some day I'll be bothered....maybe

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Fallout 3, I don't know what it is about that game, but I just can't seem to get through it all. I like the atmosphere of the place all, but when I do all that wondering around I have to stop the game and play something else.

Brutal Legend, I'm close to beating it and I'm just not a fan of RTS games so that one is just gonna sit on the back burner until I'm in the mood. Final Fantasy XIII only because I have one more trophy left, the items one, and I have to do another play through and I just don't feel like doing it again when I have other games I need to finish. I love the game, but I can't sit and do more weapon grinding again.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Guykild said:
Folklore is my main one. And thinking about it, the main reason is because has no trophies, so I feel less of a push to get through it, as none of my friends will know of my achievement, which is a shame, because I've really enjoyed what I've played of it so far.
I've been meaning to pick it up, and I haven't heard too much about it. Is it any good?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Despite what probably amounts to hundreds of hours playing it over about 4 years, I've never completed Oblivion. Every time I get back to it, I get put off by the always-too-easy or always-too-hard combat and how repetitive it gets. Plus there's the fact that every time I try to make a new character, I have to redo all the old missions again.

J03bot said:
Bioshock was on my list, but I'm currently 'getting back to it'. 'tis fun!

Although Big Daddy's keep eating all my ammo, and I seem to be using more camera film than bullets...
Get eve-boosting plasmids and use lightning!

I understand though... the middle portion of Bioshock is one of the most tedious segments of any game I've ever played.