your last game purchase? was it worth it?

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
I got Magicka for $3.40 in the Steam Summer Sale. Boy was it worth it. Hell, I'd have payed the normal $10 for this, it's a great game.

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
Terraria, which is alright I guess. I haven't played much off it though, and I suspect it'll get better the more I play. But I got so much stuff in the steam sale, it's hard to pick what to play. Biggest regret is Magicka, purely because my old laptop broke recently, and the one I'm using can't bloody run it. I really was looking forward to playing it too.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Pokemon Black... Saddly no...

outside of the main game and the rather pathetic post game, not really a whole lot to do, expecially after the seemingly never ending HG/SS days. Even waiting for Nintendo Events for some rare pokemon has been a snoozefest. I occasionally do a few online battles, but nothing to really hold my interest.

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
Mount and Blade: Warband.
Considering that in 3 days I've put in something like 20 hours if not more, I'd say that I'm getting my money's worth. This game is just so addictive...

Tim Mazzola

Dec 27, 2010
$25 for Portal 2. I feel cheated. It's nowhere near as good as Portal 1, which is currently going for 10 bucks. Also, before that I got Jamestown for like 5 bucks, which is a vastly superior game to Portal 2. So... ya, not worth it.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
Shadows of the Damned. Cool experience, everyone should at least play it once. That said, there's little replay value. Oh well, Suda51 deserves it.

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
My last purchase was a heavily, heavily discounted copy of DoWII Retribution, and Fallout: New Vegas. I haven't started Fallout yet, and I've completed the SM and CSM campaigns of DoWII.

I'd say it's worth it, as Relic and THQ seem to have a real flair for the IP and seek to do it real justice. And that's worth supporting.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
The last game i bought?mh...i guess it was either that one indy game bundle with...those indy games i forgot the names atm. or maybe some campaigns for Dungeons and Dragons Online. Those really are worth the few bucks. I love to get to play an MMORPG without monthly fee and yet i dont miss out on the experience by buying everything bit by bit when i had the time to reach the level needed.

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
Brink. I'm not sure. I've barely touched it apart from a few hours when I first got it. My PC doesn't like it. It runs everything else fine, except Brink.

So I suppose not... how disappointing.

nekroskoma

Jun 2, 2011
does some CE for spiral knights count, if so then yes it helped to relieve some starting grindy

otherwise terraria, considering it was steam sale price very much so

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 for £4 after my original copy broke and it is so totally worth it!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
The last game I bought was Solatorobo: Red the Hunter. Sure th game was fun and all but once I finish most of it I am not compell to play it the second or third time (I read there are new mech to by when you play it again after you finish it).
I guess it was sorta worth it since I was bored before I had it (although I'm bored now) but I going to trade it in for the next game I'm going to buy.

Turigamot

Feb 13, 2011
A preorder of Skyrim for the PC. It's not out yet, so I can't say as to whether or not it has been worth it (though I imagine it will be).

The last purchase of a game that I have played was Arx Fatalis for four bucks or something on Steam. And I love that game. So, obviously.

MazdaXR

Mar 16, 2011
Hitman blood money,(360) yeah its an old game but it was so worth it, if you love stealth you should get this game, its one of the best stealth games I have played and so much better than any of the other hitman titles (oh and it was £10 brand new)