your last game purchase? was it worth it?

UltraDolphins

May 20, 2011
I bought Terraria on the steam sale for $7.50. Looking at the 25 hours I got out it I have to say it was well worth it. One you're clad in full molten armor the game just gets stale. That was all single player though so if anyone wants to play an IP game with me just message. I'm up for some ore hunting, zombie killing mayhem.

Ailia

Nov 11, 2010
Bought Prototype and Infamous 2 in one go. Loved InFamous 2, but Prototype's been getting messy and killing me a lot so I'm taking it a bit slower.

stygN

Yay! Custom title!
Jul 9, 2010
The latest was MineCraft, and that was very much worth it!

Before that it was StarCraft 2, and I'm not sure it actually was worth it.. I love watching SC2 stuff with good commentaries, but I don't find it all that fun to play..

cke

Jun 20, 2010
Zeno Clash on Steam for ~2.39 quid.
I could've bought 2 litres of ice cream with that money, and it would've lasted longer and given me more pleasure ;/

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Halo: Reach. Totally worth it. I rented it twice with a friend shortly after it was released, and we'd spend hours drinking endless cans of beer and playing Firefight. It's just as good now as it was then, even by my lonesome.

fragmaster09

Nov 15, 2010
Settlers 7... it won't arrive 'till at least tomorrow, but before that i got Just Cause 2... GREAT for chilling... and blowing S*** up!

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
The last game I bought was The gold edition of Resident Evil 5. I'd completed twice before, then I lost EVERYTHING. It's been a while since i've played it but it's still amazing!

chronicfc

Jun 1, 2011
Vault101 said:
I am happy to anounce that I am now the proud owner of a PS3....I have offially fallen from the heavans of the glorious PC gods (hey this was a big desicion)
I recently joined the PC gods, my computer is no longer shit, do I bought the Bethesda Pack on the Steam Sale, so I could by my two most favourite games ever... and try out Morrowind

Therberus

Jan 24, 2010
Last game I purchased...

Final Fantasy 10...

I know, I'm about 10 years behind, but my old cd is broken, so I had to buy a new one... ^^'

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
Definitely worth the $10 I paid for it, I've never been more scared of a game in my entire life.

Marmal4de

Apr 4, 2010
Last game I bought was Neverwinter Nights 2 during the Steam summer sale. I haven't really gotten into it yet but with all the great things i've heard about it i'm sure i'll get around to it soon.

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
My last purchase was Alice: Madness Returns, my brother gave me L.A Noire to do an exchange so I could get money off but CeX already had about ten copies in and couldn't take any more... so I had to pay £30 rather than £10, but nonetheless, a very enjoyable game.