my guild leader: Yeah i could totally be a male prositute
Bootzmorph got achievement [I've had worse]

Best achievement timing ever

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
well
mine is just for pure mean value,
There is an achivement in RE5 to deflect a crossbow bolt with a knife. My two friends spent about 2 hours trying to do that and I got it completely by accident. But I said nonchalantly 'Oh that? I got it first try.'

hehehheheheheeee.

mrvenom

Jan 3, 2010
drag00n3r said:
mrvenom said:
drag00n3r said:
The ''Stop, Drop & Roll'' Achievement in RE5 (For the PS3)

The First achievement (Trophy) i ever got

(Not counting all the skills (Mini chalanges/achievements/proof of having no life) from Ratchet:Gladiator i got)
Gladiator was waaaay to easy. Completed it the hardest difficulty in about... 12 hours.
That's true.But i don't think that was your first playthrough because on normal difficulty i think it took 15-20 hours i don't know so i guess it was your 3th or 5th playthrough
My third indeed. Just hop around like a bunny on speed and use a lot of black hole mods. Or use the flail.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Djinn8 said:
I recently completed FFIX with a level 1 party. No official achivement, but a satisfiying challenge none-the-less. Game seems to work pretty well playing this way as a bonus, so it didn't feel like I was going against the programers wishes too much, at least for the most part.
I don't... how do you do that? Elaborate!

OT: I can't actually think of any but I am proud of having over 1000 gamerpoints on both Mass Effect 2 and Fallout 3 purely just for the amount of investment I put into those beautiful games

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
Little Rocket Man, from HL2:EP2; it wasn't particularly difficult, but it was damn torture in the driving sections!

poptart123

Mar 26, 2009
"Ensemble Cast" and "Stand In" for Call of Duty Black Ops at the same time. Its for the zombie map Call of the Dead. The reason I treasure these the most is because it took 4 tries to do it. And the first three times My team dies as soon as we got the golden rod and plugged it in.

drag00n3r

Dec 15, 2010
mrvenom said:
drag00n3r said:
mrvenom said:
drag00n3r said:

(Not counting all the skills (Mini chalanges/achievements/proof of having no life) from Ratchet:Gladiator i got)
Gladiator was waaaay to easy. Completed it the hardest difficulty in about... 12 hours.
That's true.But i don't think that was your first playthrough because on normal difficulty i think it took 15-20 hours i don't know so i guess it was your 3th or 5th playthrough
My third indeed. Just hop around like a bunny on speed and use a lot of black hole mods. Or use the flail.
Black hole mods? When do you that? i just finished the game on co-op 2 days ago and i didn't encounter that

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
My most cherished achievements would have to be Key to The City for obtaining 100% completion in GTA IV. The other one would have to be The City Of The Angels for getting 100% completion in L.A. Noire.

mrvenom

Jan 3, 2010
drag00n3r said:
mrvenom said:
drag00n3r said:
mrvenom said:
drag00n3r said:

Black hole mods? When do you that? i just finished the game on co-op 2 days ago and i didn't encounter that
No wait my bad, i got the games wrong. I used a lot of mini-bombs. I thought part 3 used mini black-holes. Sorry.

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
The Lil' Rocket Man in HL2 E2, the Not a Portal Reference one in 'Splosion Man and most of my Engineer and Medic ones on TF2.

Oh, also the hundred percent everything in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood =D

MrA

Jul 26, 2009
just generally 1000 pointing COD4. GOD DAMN! the freaking Mile High club on Veteran... that will haunt me forever o_O also the sniper level in single player was a ***** until I discovered a tactic for doing it.

MrA

Jul 26, 2009
just generally 1000 pointing COD4. GOD DAMN! the freaking Mile High club on Veteran... that will haunt me forever o_O also the sniper level in single player was a ***** until I discovered a tactic for doing it.

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
Deffo Dragon Age Origins trophies. Platinumed and got all the Golems of Amgarrak dlc ones. In fact I think I got everything you could get playing as your Grey Warden. Didn't really see the point of the dlc that had different characters.

Aglaid

Mar 27, 2011
Getting a Perfection medal on Halo 3 Multilayer on a Mythic map. To get a perfection you have to get 15+ kills without dying during team slayer and also win.

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
CrashBang said:
I don't... how do you do that? Elaborate!
You run from every battle and bosses don't give you experience. With the right equipment set up you can survive attacks from even very late bosses, or even set yourself up to be invincible. Several moves in the game let you preform 9999 damage regardles of level or ability, and some of these come very early on. Any manditory fight that gives you experience can be negated by either casting Stop, Stone, causing the enemy to run away, or having a status upset that prevents gaining experince. Money can be come across by abusing the crafting mechnics. It's really not as hard as you might think. In fact I found many fights to be easiler than when playing normaly.

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
Hard to the Core, from Dead space 2, in 6 hours.
Mile High club from CoD4 on the first day of reaching the level.

Oh, and the vidmasters Endure, Annual, and Deja Vu, from Halo 3 and ODST.

QuietBrilliance

Apr 12, 2011
Beating Devil May Cry 4 Bloody Palace with and S rank and beating the story on Hell and Hell without the Super costumes.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
Overkill, just because my brother tried years to get it on Swat and I did it while playing casually on Infection. ^_^