Your name has now been changed to your username

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Hey, my name and birthdate. A goldmine for identity thieves.

On the plus side, we can mock "BigTits35" and "SuckItAllDown" from those damned "Facebook of Sex" adverts. Endlessly. In retribution for their endless torment.

Marcosn

Jun 26, 2009
I wouldn't be bothered by it atall seeing as it's just my first name with the first letter of my last name added on.
Fappy said:
People would laugh at me every time I introduced myself :(
HAHAHAHAHA, you'd have some problems :')
also your name goes disturbingly well with your picture...

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
Well, I guess I could live with it, but I dont expect anyone will be able to pronounce my new name. No one on Xbox Live or PSN has ever been able to pronounce it right... yet, but that day will come, the day when the mighty Irriduccibilli will rise... and fall again

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Mine gets used as a nickname anyway. That's part of why it's my username.

Although since I started uni the inverse has occurred - it's become a nickname because it's my username on everything.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Considering how I have been called this for years by anyone I met online...and I feel weird when certian people call me john...yeah id be ok

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Mine is...okay? I wouldn't mind going by it, since it is pretty fitting. Also, it's been my username for everything for over a decade, so most of my friends wouldn't blink at it.

Gluzzbung

Nov 28, 2009
Id like to see a CoD addicts reaction to this, named xXx Snipez UuU XxX, to be honest, he'd probably be too brain dead from playing games to care.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
That would actually be pretty awesome, especially if I do get to enter pilot training. I also still get to have a middle name!

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
Mine is three letters... I guess that'd be cool. Thank God I didn't use the old screen name I used for the longest time when joining this forum. Then I'd have to say hell to the no.