Your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.!

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
S: 5 (Not strong, not weak)
P: 7 (Good eyesight (no glasses), good hearing)
E: 4 (It's not as bad as it could be)
C: 3 (I don't have a Facebook, need I say more?)
I: 9 (No point in false modesty)
A: 7 (I can bend my limbs in ways they shouldn't)
L: 5 (Nothing special)

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
ZombieMonkey7 said:
Strength: 5
Perception: 5
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 5
Luck: 5
And now you have five points to spend you can also subtract points and add them to others, here's myself :D
Strength: 4 (slightly weaker than average)
Perception: 6 (I have always been a perceptive person)
Endurance: 6 (I have a high pain tolerance)
Charisma: 5 I won't dumpstat this to make out i'm sooo awesome 'but my flaw is I am not good at talking!' [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue] like others. When I meet people I can generally get on with them. However I envy those with the gift of the gab as after many years life experience I realize it is the greatest gift you can have to get ahead in the world.)
Intelligence: 7 (I have a university degree and am usually the most insightful person in a conversation or situation and I have a 142IQ. I am smart enough to know there are people smarter than me. Additionally anyone who ranks themselves above an 8 is silly: that is reserved for the few true geniuses of our time.)
Agility: 7 (I am highly agile and a great shot with a ranged weapon once I have the feel: enough to draw praise from those around me.)
Luck: 5 (If only it was higher.. the greatest gifts you can have in life are this and the gift of the gab)

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Strength: 4 (Smaller than average, what with my ribs sticking out and all. What weight I do have is muscle, though)
Perception: 5 (Terrible eyesight, but hearing makes up for it)
Endurance: 7 (Can keep moving with any kind of reason, kinda high pain tolerance)
Charisma: 2 (I honestly think most talking is a waste of breath)
Intelligence: 7 (Classified as gifted from kindergarten til high school graduation)
Agility: 8 (Recover from falls without even thinking, good balance)
Luck: 7 (Sometimes it seems like the big guy upstairs is pulling a few strings)

Tag skills are Guns, Lockpick, and Sneak: decent shot, bobby pin + screwdriver is my style, freak people out by appearing from nowhere

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
Perception: 7
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 4
Luck: 7

Tagged Skills: Guns, Science, Melee Weapons

Traits: Four Eyes, Hoarder

Generally how I feel I am if forced to use all the points. I'm being generous in the Luck and Agility department but I'm not too far off in anything else.

steelserenity

Jul 21, 2011
Perception: 3
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 7
Agility: 4
Luck: 8

I'm pretty sure that all adds up! I'm terribly bad in the perception area... I trip and walk into walls and stuff all of the time. It was hard to make it perfectly accurate, because I was thinking along the lines of like a 10 in intelligence would be like Stephan Hawking etc. so it's difficult to say.

If I had to tag 3 skills hmm.... Barter, Speech, and Medicine. I love talking and being all-around rather charismatic, and with all my mishaps like walking into walls, I should know how to heal myself well lol! :p

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Strength: 4
Perception: 4
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 1
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 3

Guys I don't know how to assign my points and I accidentally subtracted a bunch of stuff
What do I do

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
Strength:7
Perception:5
Endurance:7
Charisma:6
Intelligence:8
Agility:3
Luck:4

Think that should cover it, semi-fit, avarage perception, good health, not a 'looker' but got a 'pleasent look', pretty damn logical if I must say so meself, about as flexible as a wooden board and slightly unlucky.

Perception and Intelligence could probably take a -1 hit each, but wanted to use me points.
As for tags, Speech, Science and repair.

MikeCrick

Jan 4, 2011
Strength: 3
Perception: 8
Endurance: 3
Intelligence: 5

That's me, I'm pretty smart but it's more based on my 'perception' if you will rather than broad intelligence. I seem to have stuff fall into my lap a lot so that's where the Luck comes in. Other than that I'm basically average at everything :D

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
Endurance: 2
Charisma: N/A
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 8
Luck: 7 (<- I don't love my life, but I was lucky to be born into a stable family and, well, not into a war torn country.)

I'm a small person, but my limbs are very long in relation to my body, so I'm extremely nimble but also light thanks to my small frame and tiny torso, so I'm perfect for sports such as rock climbing, swimming and running.

Charisma has been N/A'd because how charismatic I am is something that pretty much changes on a day to day basis (I hate being a teenager).

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
Steel Ronin said:
You're* S.P.E.C.I.A.L. I don't own a special.
Also
Strength: 6
Charisma: 4
Agility: 7
WAT? Yes you do. That S.P.E.C.I.A.L. is yours. It's not anybody else's. Yours. The belonging for a possesive doesn't have to be the literal property rights kind you know.

Anyway, this is mine:
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 9
Luck: 4

Yes I get 9 intelligence. I've had actual honest to goodness tests done by real professionals who know what they're doing. I am in fact verifiably smarter than the average bear. If every dude who can manage to not fail a calculus class gets a 7, I get a 9. (Yes I know IQ tests are bullshit, no I don't think I'm a super genius. Or even a regular genius for that matter. I'm still keeping the 9.)

The Blue Mongoose

Jul 12, 2008
I shall wander out of my cave for this. Fallout: I approve.

Strength: 3 (Doughy Baby)
Perception: 4 (Unsuspecting Trout)
Endurance: 4 (Handle With Care)
Charisma: 8 (Movie Star)
Intelligence: 8 (Know-It-All)
Agility: 4 (Butterfingers)
Luck: 7 (Lucky 7)

I have points left over... but I'm not amazing at physical things... so yeah, probably fair. I'm an actor and a law student so I need the high charisma and intelligence. I'm also pretty lucky on the whole.

ExiledPaladin13

Aug 3, 2011
Perception: 6
Agility: 7

Tag: Sneak, Small Guns, Lockpick

What can i say? i like sneaking, "stealing" from the old world, and i like shooting stuff.

CuteRocketeer

Mar 20, 2011
Strength: 2
Charisma: 4
Agility: 3
Luck: 9

I'm not at all athletic, but I consider myself to have been really blessed in my circumstances.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Strength: 6 (I do a lot of exercise regularly, but nothing too major)
Perception: 3 (I have terrible eyesight, but not bad hearing)
Endurance: 6 (See 'Strength')
Charisma: 7 (I've been told I can get on with most people if I try)
Intelligence: 6 (I like to learn and I'm in University, slightly above-average seems about right)
Ability: 5 (Used to be better, but injuries and time-off means no.)
Luck: 7 (Things seem to always work out for me)