Your Waifu.

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
It's a sad state of affairs when people get serious and somewhat hostile when asked a simple hypothetical question. I'd hate to have some of you in an Ethics class. The teacher would ask would you kill 100 people you don't know or 1 person you do know and you would respond by saying, "Who cares, it's not real!"

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
I'm actually surprised at the amount of hate for this topic, i mean seriously we've all wanted to screw a fictional character at one point in our life's

Ramona flowers........i like her ^^

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Feylynn said:
I have no clue how this is considered creepy.
Reality is a falsified concept of sensory information to validate the human condition.
Memory is the single and only important factor in dictating reality, as many of us play games I think we can all agree we remember those times fondly.

The physical world certainly has more physical merits but we are talking about a hypothetical favorite from a memory we enjoyed. Not the physical world.

As soon as imagination steps into the ring, reality dies a horrible uncontested fight.
Much as I agree with you (your point, not your argument), I don't think bringing epistemology into this argument will make anyone pay any attention... well, weirdos such as myself notwithstanding... clarification, 'make any of the vehement debaters present pay any attention'.

Still, do you honestly believe that (the highlighted bit)?

gabmed

Dec 11, 2009
martintox said:
gabmed said:
CoverYourHead said:
Tali of course!

... Also Renamon. DON'T JUDGE ME.
Very nice two choices. I love them too (Not as much as the ones in the OP <3).

And who would judge THIS? <3

Well,congratulations. Now,excuse me,I'm gonna kill myself
Have fuun! =D

Now where's the checklist?

*rummages lots of books and stray game cases*

Aha!

Make an ignorant person kill herself... Check!

I'm doing progress! ^^

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Oh, thats easy:

<url=http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Chihiro>http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081212111435/megamitensei/images/thumb/3/3b/ChihiroP4.jpg/403px-ChihiroP4.jpg

She reminds me of my first gf, and while its not healthy to think about it like that, she's my crush.

EDIT: her pic is a link to her SMT wiki page, if you odnt know who that is or want to read about her.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
Tirunus said:
I enjoy how many people have a crush on a 10 year old pony who has a severe mutation that causes her to have wings.
Actually it's been said by the main writer of MLP: FiM that the six mane ponies (including Fluttershy which is the one I assume you're referring to) are supposed to be Pony society's equivalent of young adults. That and in MLP: FiM even the oldest characters including the Thousands year old Goddess are still called Ponies rather than Horses.
As for the mutation thing she's supposed to be a Pegasus/Pegasi (Horse with Wings from Greek Mythos) and the Pegasi are supposed to be a different species/race from the Earth Ponies and Unicorns. So not really a mutation unless if you mean a evolutionary one.

Though yeah, I'd agree it's still pretty silly.

martintox said:
gabmed said:
martintox said:
gabmed said:
CoverYourHead said:
Tali of course!

Have fuun! =D

Aha!

I'm doing progress! ^^
*ahem*
More like "Make a wierded out person kill himself".
Don't worry, you'll just become numb to the bizarre fascinations and fandoms that exist out there after a while.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Umineko no Naku Koro ni's Stakes of Purgatory. Any one of them, preferably Belphegor. Bestest weapon-girls there is. *Wears Stakes t-shirt.*

gabmed

Dec 11, 2009
martintox said:
gabmed said:
martintox said:
gabmed said:
CoverYourHead said:
Tali of course!

Have fuun! =D

Aha!

I'm doing progress! ^^
*ahem*

Hm...

Nah. Not on the checklist. I don't see what I would benefit from it. I mean, really, the person is weirded out? That's her problem.

Now, an IGNORANT person... that is certainly something looking forward to getting rid off... =3

ZiggyE

Nov 13, 2010
martintox said:
gabmed said:
martintox said:
gabmed said:
CoverYourHead said:
Tali of course!

Have fuun! =D

Aha!

I'm doing progress! ^^
*ahem*
I believe ignorant was the correct term.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
emeraldrafael said:
Oh, thats easy:

<url=http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Chihiro>http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081212111435/megamitensei/images/thumb/3/3b/ChihiroP4.jpg/403px-ChihiroP4.jpg

She reminds me of my first gf, and while its not healthy to think about it like that, she's my crush.
Who is that if I may ask?

I don't think anybody has said this, and the fact that they haven't shocks me.

I mean come on, Tifa Lockhart!

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
My husbandu!!! My game one would be:

[http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Detective-Prince/Game%20Pics/?action=view&amp;current=Laguna_cg.jpg]

My anime one would totally be...(Don't judge me *hides*) Madara Uchiha...Why? XD

[http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Detective-Prince/Game%20Pics/?action=view&amp;current=Madara.jpg]

I say no more.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
gabmed said:
martintox said:
gabmed said:
martintox said:
gabmed said:
CoverYourHead said:
Tali of course!

Have fuun! =D

Aha!

I'm doing progress! ^^
*ahem*

Hm...

Nah. Not on the checklist. I don't see what I would benefit from it. I mean, really, the person is weirded out? That's her problem.

Now, an IGNORANT person... that is certainly something looking forward to getting rid off... =3
If you really want t make someone kill themselves out of their own ignorance, tell a small child who is ignorant of the effects certain chemical cleaners and such can have on the Human body to grab some random bottles and stuff from the cleaning shelf/cupboard/rack and drink the fluid in them.
The point I'm making here being that everyone is ignorant of everything at some point and it's better to try to make them no longer ignorant by convincing or educating them or whatever.
Also, someone not approving or disliking or being disgusted by something you are, do or like does not mean they must be ignorant. It often just means they simply have a distaste for it.

gabmed

Dec 11, 2009
martintox said:
gabmed said:
martintox said:
gabmed said:
martintox said:
gabmed said:
CoverYourHead said:
Tali of course!

Have fuun! =D

Aha!

I'm doing progress! ^^
*ahem*

Hm...

I'm not ignorant. I just hate Renamon and almost anything Furry related with a passion.
But honestly,I don't really care if people have that kind of opinion. I mean,hell,I always wanted to meet characters that never existed.
Furries are cool as long as they aren't those weirdos that dress up as animals and have sex / walk on the city.

Renamon is awesome. Your point?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
LobsterFeng said:
emeraldrafael said:
Oh, thats easy:

Who is that if I may ask?

her name is Chihiro Fushimi. She's from Persona 3/P3Fes/P3P and Persona 4. In the persona 3 games, she's a social link, and can be a love interest if you're a boy (she was in my games). In persona 4, she's basically a cameo appearance just to linkt he games together more so then margaret and a few other references.

EDIT: you can click on the picture to go to her page on the SMT wiki.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Totenkopf said:
Hmmm... good question.
Let me think...

All the waifus that cross my mind at the moment.
Lovely ladies :)
You went for Lucy over Nyu?

Brave man o_O