You're going to jail - one item with you

GamerPhate

Aug 22, 2008
Worgen said:
this about sums up what I would want

flying fucken tank

I wouldnt escape with it, Id just fly it around the yard and sleep with it
I'll trade you three packs of smokes and a rack of cookies.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
I'd bring a personal prison cell which is remakably similar to a self-sufficient mansion of some sort ... then I'd stay in my mansion ... with the doors locked ... and preferably electrified.

shelif

May 30, 2010
real world item: PC and unlimited games with steam and the internet
un real item: a dragon so i can have it bust through the roof so i can go flying and swimming (not to excape keeping within the restrictions)
funny item: a matter synthisiser so i can make anything i want mainly exploding pies then have a food fight

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
GamerPhate said:
Worgen said:

flying fucken tank

hmmm..... what kind of cookies?

SideburnsPuppy

May 23, 2009
A Dome of Safety. I've been kind of beating around the bush in regards to this. I've always told people my worst fear is sea monsters, but that's #2. What I'm more afraid of than anything else in the world is being raped. Maybe it's reading The Library Policeman, or maybe it's just that I don't like the idea of things being forcefully put in my anus, probably while I'm being beaten, but there is no way, under any circumstances, that I will ever allow anybody to do anything of the sort to me. And, in the circumstance you describe, I don't need my guitar or my iPod or my computer or anything. I'll hide inside my Dome of Safety, coming out only for food (although it would be best if the food were somehow brought to me), and sing to myself to keep entertained. It's that important to me.

NJ

Feb 12, 2009
Worgen said:
GamerPhate said:
Worgen said:

flying fucken tank

I'll top his offer; Triple-layered chocolate biscuits, high quality Jamaican and ontop of that - A Playboy magazine for those lonely, all male nights.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
NJ said:
Worgen said:
GamerPhate said:
Worgen said:

flying fucken tank

I'll top his offer; Triple-layered chocolate biscuits, high quality Jamaican and ontop of that - A Playboy magazine for those lonely, all male nights.
nah, flying tank is sexier then anything in playboy, I love you flying tank *kisses*

NJ

Feb 12, 2009
Worgen said:
NJ said:
Worgen said:
GamerPhate said:
Worgen said:

flying fucken tank

nah, flying tank is sexier then anything in playboy, I love you flying tank *kisses*
Alright then, my fortress:

... in trade for your pocket-rocket, on the deal I get to keep the Playboy mags, biscuits and the reefer.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
NJ said:
Worgen said:
NJ said:
Worgen said:
GamerPhate said:
Worgen said:

flying fucken tank

... in trade for your pocket-rocket, on the deal I get to keep the Playboy mags, biscuits and the reefer.
oooohhhhhhhh fortress tank.... throw in the half track and paint the fortress up to look like something out of brutal legend and we have a deal sir

NJ

Feb 12, 2009
Worgen said:
NJ said:
Worgen said:
NJ said:
Worgen said:
GamerPhate said:
Worgen said:

flying fucken tank

oooohhhhhhhh fortress tank.... throw in the half track and paint the fortress up to look like something out of brutal legend and we have a deal sir
Deal! And to compliment your selection you'll get the Germans along with a few cans o' paint as a bonus. Just be sure to feed Fritz, he's a bit down.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
NJ said:
Worgen said:
NJ said:
Worgen said:
NJ said:
Worgen said:
GamerPhate said:
Worgen said:

flying fucken tank

Deal! And to compliment your selection you'll get the Germans along with a few cans o' paint as a bonus. Just be sure to feed Fritz, he's a bit down.
does he need special diet food or can I just feed him dry food?

Maverick Siragusa

May 5, 2010
Feriluce said:
My PC obviously? What else can provide endless hours of entertainment?
Arnold Schwarzenegger of course hes a joy

id also bring chuck norris's beard it would remind me of better times were you aren't sent to prison by killing a man with a cup of jello

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
A large Virgin Mary figurine. I'm a religious kinda guy.

(late one night, I smash the figurine to pieces and take hold of a metallic device inside:

)

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
Nietz said:
Lube, lots and lots of lube...
wow wow are u planning to rape the whole prison? :O

id get somekind of deodorant that makes my ass smell bad...rly rly rly rly rly bad! That way noone will ever drop soap around me :D haha