YouTube Singer Performs Incredible One-Man Disney Movie

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I cried, I got goosebumps, and and and...

Oh GOD. brb. must find tissues, chocolate, and every Disney movie I own. And possibly do a fangirl wail/rant about having his babies while I'm doing that.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
woah... amazing!, it made me cry... particularly the part of "Ariel", that is my favourite Disney movie of all times, and his representation is fantastic!

the sighing shoe

Jan 2, 2009
Mr Thin said:
I... uh... but... just...

*brain melts*

thanatus1992 said:
LightspeedJack said:
I fully realise I lose all my man points for saying this but: I fuckin' loved it!!
Time to turn in your testicles good sir, don't worry, I'm next in line.
Ah, hell, they weren't doing me much good anyways.

*gets in line*

If only losing them would give me the range that guy has.
That was pure win and I don't even like Disney that much

Now the line is getting rather long

Sep 14, 2009
CrystalShadow said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
Holy fucking jesus.
It's the girl parts that really get me. I mean just fucking listen. How does he DO that.

Dude got some vocal range.
Well, it could be random luck, but more likely it's just lots and lots of practice.
Most guys can actually sound like a girl if they know the right technique.
(But the strain it puts on your vocal chords also means you need to practice it A LOT to stand any chance in hell of doing it for more than about 30 seconds.)
QFT on this.

there is this "guy" at my work who is opposite of this..he has the girliest voice i have ever heard..but he got really mad one day and did the deepest octave voice i have ever heard. it was scary as fuck that it came out of the same person. (note he is a 48 year old bald guy with 9 missing teeth..)

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
I saw this guy do a Glee thing, singing both the female and male role, a while ago. He's pretty good :p

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Don't get me wrong this guy has amazing talent but I really didn't like the way he sanf "Be Prepared". That's like one of my favourite Disney songs but I didn't really like the way he sang it.

Still a great singer though, really good at doing female voices.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
What? No Gaston? Pfft. Screw that then. Next funny video, please?

Seriously though, that's absolutely awesome. I enjoy singing, and I'd like to think I have an okay voice, but he puts me to shame. Incredible range is incredible.

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
I can't describe in words how other-worldy that voice is, holy fukn shit...If anyone can laugh all the way to the bank, it's this guy.

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
Did you know that a while back many roles were written for castrati, male singers who were castrated as boys to prevent their voices from changing, so they can perform with female voices?

Hope that's not you buddy :)

Anyway, he's talented no doubt, although I couldn't get myself to listen to the whole thing because I can't stand the music.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
It's times like this I fucking hate my voice. I wish my balls would drop a nice bit further or just retreat into my torso, any way I could get a fucking awesome singing voice like this (these?)

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
boholikeu said:
Verlander said:
He's a great singer, although you can hear the heavy effects on it. Good effort.

Not nearly as good as Brett Domino though.

Erm, well that depends. If your talking about vocal range the Disney guy wins hands down.

The Brett Domino vid was pretty entertaining though.
You should see the others. Man is a genius on crap instruments.

My post was kinda tongue in cheek, like the BD video itself is. The other guy is a good singer, but (and I know you shouldn't judge on this sort of thing) looks like a right ****.

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
There were some parts that got me... Like at the end of one of the female parts, the sound ticked... In some parts, i think his some form of programming aid and other vocal manipulations (auto-tune) just for touch ups. Seeing as it's near impossible to fake vibrato on auto-tune he does have some pretty impressive talent... If he's not lip-syncing.

Death-of-Penguins

Mar 2, 2010
...I have no words. Everything has all ready been said. I'm just going to loop this for the rest of the day-
Hey, my cold's gone. Hell, it's healing music too.

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
Curses. Now I'm watching pretty much every classic Disney Song ever. There goes my productivity for today.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Sonova...

I actually thought he was lip-syncing too, but if that's his real voice then HOLY CRAP!!! Something tells me that it won't matter if Disney hires him or not...SOMEONE is going to after this.

*looks at Captcha* Capar Oxide, huh? Sounds like what I would have to breathe in to hit those high notes that he did.